no. 3

This has 7 reads???? How? Thank you so much -Sid <3

Frank's POV:

I clung to him. He told me something surprising. "Are you the one who keeps stalking me?" I was caught off guard. I jumped off of him. And wiped my tired eyes. "How do you know about that?" "So I'm right?" "yes." "Frank why?" "i uh I thought you were interesting. No one ever catches my eye." I held his hands. He wasn't mad. I have no regard for how people I like, feel about me stalking them. "Are you as crazy as me?" "Maybe I am. Because even though I know your a stalker I weirdly really like you." "I've been stalking you for 6 months." I smiled to myself my real smile. The one that makes people feel uncomfortable. He wasn't scared at all.

"You know there is this criminal called 'The poisoner.'" "Oh yeah I've heard about them. They're un-identified. All I know is that their 16." "Well I'm 'The poisoner.' I kill, that's what I was scared to tell you a lot of things. But seeing as you don't care about me being a stalker. That's who I am." "Really?" "Yeah my story alines with him if you think about it. I ran away from Florida to an unknown state, I'm 16, and I'm always seen wearing a hood over my head." I grabbed my backpack and emptied it keeping the chemicals inside the backpack. He saw the poisons in a box. I brought it out. He locked his door. I showed him the different chemicals in the form of injections and pills. "Woah, that's impressive. You have to know a lot about chemistry in order to do this." I blushed. "Thanks." "No Frank, seriously you're really smart." "Thank you. I would use gases as a poison. But it's hard to work with. I don't have the right stuff for it, yet." He stared in awe at me.

"I have odd urges to kill people. My first victim was my mom. I didn't want her to die painfully so I pulled the plug on her. I lied to you. I'm sorry, Gee. It's just I wasn't sure how'd you would react." He smiled at me. "You kill assholes, so I don't care." I laughed genuinely. I have a weird laugh. It's not even forced, it just comes out. I have a fake laugh and smile for people I have to act normal in front of. But I feel like I can trust Gerard. I feel like he can trust me too. We held hands again. I didn't feel scared by touch anymore. I couldn't help but be a little surprised by him. He accepted the fact that I am indeed crazy. I could try to convince myself otherwise but a sane person doesn't kill people. Even if the person they kill is an asshole. I'd love to stop killing but I think I have to at this point.

The urge came back to me. Feeling myself get sweaty and my heart rate going up. I let go of his hands. "Gerard, I need to go.." "Don't leave again please, Frank." "I don't want you to see me like this. I turn into a different person. You don't want to see that part of me." "I'll be back, I have a fucker in mind." I said my heart rate going really fast. He stopped me having a grip on my hand. "I want to understand and accept all parts of you, that includes the bad parts about you. So I'm coming with you." "Fine." I gripped his hand. "I can't show off in front of you I have to use a dagger for awhile just to lay low." It was late so it wasn't hard sneaking in out of his house. "Frank your hurting my wrist." "Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean to. Maybe
it's best not to hold your hand or wrist."

We walked to the park near the school. I found the rapist. "Hide here." He tried running away. I smiled and ran behind him covering his mouth and stabbing his head quickly. I picked him up and ran over towards Gerard. "I have to burn the corpse, I don't know if you want to see it's pretty gross and it smells bad." He stayed quiet really taking it in that I just killed someone.

I cleaned the blood off my dagger with my gloves. I lit my match and threw it on the ground. The fire going up in the air and all around us. I put the body in the fire. The fire engulfing the body. "This is the weirdest date I've been on." I laughed. "I'm going to take that as a compliment." He smiled at me. The fire was getting worse I didn't put it out just left it as is. We stayed to watch. "Are you scared of the real me?" He laughed. "No, I just watched you kill someone didn't I?" "Guess we're both crazy. But I don't get why you don't care about me killing others. It caught me off guard." "You can't help it, I mostly blame your urges and mental illnesses. Not you, that's kind of unfair. So no I don't care, I understand actually. You just don't care about being good or bad unless you were around me before, you don't care if you kill someone it doesn't affect you, you're obviously a criminal, and you don't care about hurting others."

"How do you know so much about mental illnesses?" "I think it's a good thing to learn about. I'm not going to shut out people with mental illnesses, that's unfair. I always thought what if I have a friend or partner who had a mental illness and I wasn't sure how to help. I'd feel pretty shitty. So I read a lot of books about mental illnesses. I don't know what it's like but I can try understanding." "Do you think I'm crazy?" "Not in the connotation it's used in. But if your asking me as the definition then technically yeah. But that's not bad." "I don't understand why I care about what you think about me."

I felt myself get nervous and scared by the way he makes me feel. I felt myself shaking. "i don't like how you make me feel..." I backed away from him. It was like how it was four days. "I need to go... I promise I'll see you soon." I ran away from him and to his house to get my usual clothes I wear and my backpack. "Frank, please stay. Don't leave again I don't want you to worry all the time. I have my doubts about you and I... But I like you. I get it if you can't handle that. But I like you and I want you to know." I stopped running he caught up to me. The more he tells me about his feelings the more I'm sure of my feelings for him. "What do you mean?" "Ugh your really going to make me say it?" "Say what?" "I don't just like you. I have feelings for you." I stayed quiet feeling myself tense up. "What? No, no, no. You don't like me the way I like you no, no. That's not right." I said shaking more from the cold, my nerves, the way he made me feel, and what he told me. I ran more running faster now.

I picked the lock on the door. I'm assuming Gerard's brother wasn't awake because it was really dark and quiet. I took my backpack and got my clothes. I ran to the forest. I hate the way he makes me feel. I feel like I can completely say anything to him and he would understand. It makes me scared I've never felt that way about anyone. In some strange way I'm falling in love with him. I've never thought that was possible for me, to love someone. But I know now that one day I'm going to be in love with Gerard and I'm not going to be able to control it. It's like the urges but worse. That's saying a lot because the urges constantly come back to haunt me.

-
Yes the creepy smile I mentioned is this one:

Hope your enjoying the story so far :> I love ya my wee clouds - Sid <3

- Sid <3