no. 10

Gerard's pov:

"Frankie?" "Yeah?" "I'll tell Mikey and Ray later. I promise, okay." I wasn't really ready to tell them. I'm not sure how they'd react. What if they hate Frank? I don't want that, I love him. I know I'm just being stupid. No matter what they wouldn't judge who I'm with. They're both understanding. "Hey, what's the matter, Gee?" He held my hand. "I'm fine just thinking." "Oh, are you uh thinking about uh..." I blushed. "What! No..." He laughed. "Just kidding, don't get flustered again." He took a drag of his cigarette. "You should meet Ray." "okay." I held his hand and lead him down the stairs and to the kitchen where Mikey and Ray usually sit. He had a tight grip on my hand scared of meeting someone new. "It'll be alright." I kissed his forehead. He hid behind me.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs I heard Ray and Mikey talking. "Hey, Gerard." Ray said. "Hi, Frank." "hi." He said quietly. "Oh, is Frank? Gerard has talked so much about you." I blushed. "Ray!" Frank smiled and blushed a little. "it's nice to meet you. i like your shirt." Ray was wearing a New York Dolls shirt. "Thanks." He smiled at Frank. I stared at him, he's so pretty. He caught me and I looked away from him quickly. I felt myself turn red. Mikey glanced at both of our necks and rolled his eyes. I laughed a little. He knew what was up. Frank noticed and his face went red. "We suck at hiding things." Frank said quietly to me. I laughed. "It's fine." "okay." I smiled at him. I forget how quiet he is around others. I could tell he was freaking out a little. His hand was shaking. I know it wasn't from meeting Ray. I saw tears in his eyes. I tried thinking of an excuse. "I have to leave soon, Gee." He said. I smiled at him for being such a good lair. They seemed to believe him so we went back to my room.
I locked the door. "Frankie, what's wrong?" He started crying. I held his hand. "Hey, it's alright. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." "No no. I want to it's just hard for me... I want to but I can't. I'm sorry I have to leave, go somewhere, go somewhere." He left out my window. I stared at the ground feeling sad. I wondered what was wrong.

I walked down the stairs. "Gerard are you okay?" "Yeah, it's just I don't think I'll see Frank for awhile." "What happened?" "He kinda just left quickly..." I said feeling shitty for lying. "Just give it time." Mikey said. I stayed down stairs with Mikey and Ray watching movies and talking to them. But I couldn't get Frank out of my mind.
I didn't see Frank for two weeks. I started to get worried. He hasn't been stalking me either. After school I walked to the forest. "Frank?" He climbed down the tree. "hi...." "I missed you." He smiled and blushed. "I missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't come to see you." He stared into my eyes. "It's okay, I was just worried." "You're always worried about me." He climbed out of the tree and stood in front of me. He reached for my hands. I smiled missing his touch. "I want to tell you what I didn't last time I saw you." He stared down at his feet. His tears fell down on my hands. I kissed him. He kissed back immediately. Instead of telling me what he wanted to we ended up just kissing.

I felt him shake. I pulled away. He held my hand. "Do you have a cigarette?" I got the pack from my pocket and handed him it. I lit it up for him. He stared at me for awhile. He took a drag off of his cigarette and exhaled smoke going everywhere. "Well I left out a lot about my mom. When I was younger she'd hit me." I was shocked from the way he talked about her it sounded like he loved her. I wouldn't think that Frank would care about someone who hits others. "A lot and yell at me as well. She stopped when I was 12 but still she'd yell at me all the time. I hate when people yell, the voices do that all the time. Yell, yell, scream, yell, and more screaming it scares me so much..." "Oh, so uh you killed her on purpose?" His eyes lit up. "How'd you know that?" He smiled his sinister smile. I stared into his pretty eyes. "It was my revenge. She deserved it really. She had it coming. I lie to myself that she was amazing but it's all a bunch of lies. The only person I truly love is you. I never lie about how I feel about you." He held my hand. "Wow, uh thanks." He kissed my cheek. I blushed. "I love you." He blushed. "you look pretty with your hair long..." I smiled at him. "You look cute with your bangs in your face. I'm sorry she hit you and I hate that you hear voices." He smiled again. "You're sweet......" I blushed not sure what to say. He doesn't usually compliment me much. It's just because he's a little shy around me. But I don't mind it's cute really. I felt his eyes on me. I realized something as he was staring. He always leaves and I understand but I hope one day he'll stay; just for a little longer. Then I thought about the first time I held his hand. He was so scared of touch then. It made more sense to me. He noticed I was quiet for awhile. "Hey, are you okay?" "I'm just distracted. I was thinking about the first time I held your hand." He immediately looked away from me.

~
This book is half way done :,(
Also I suck ass at updating lol sorry
I love you my wee clouds
- Sid <3