Obsessed

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ: 13/12/21
1734 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! ᴇᴍᴇᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ !

akaza was at a crossroad.

well not literally of course, but figuratively. the demon was busy killing humans just like Muzan wanted him too, but Akaza just couldn't bring himself to eat anyone. but his stomach was yearning for food - Akaza had become weaker ever since he stopped eating humans and only feasting on Kyojuro.

Both his regeneration and senses had dulled and slowed down dramatically, which is exactly what the demon was out to change.

'come on just eat it!' Akaza yelled to himself, staring down on a young male whom he just killed while he was chopping trees. the demon looked down on the blood seeping into the dark grass, tall trees shadowing his body from the moon's iridescent glow.

the demon scrunched his eyes and pinched his nose together with two fingers, ripping off the young man's arm and taking a bite out of his forearm rather quickly. Akaza's mouth almost instantly filled with bile, his stomach completely rejecting what he just ate. Not even a second later Akaza hunched uncomfortably behind a tree stump and threw everything up.

"Fuck!" he roared in annoyance, punching the tree nearest to him while wiping his mouth with a groan. But he had to eat. 'I won't be strong enough to protect Kyojuro otherwise...' he thought while sliding down to sit on the floor, head hung in between his knees in desperation.

Akaza scrunched his eyes shut, gritting his sharp canines against one another as he grabbed the lifeless body once more and took another bite... and another... and another. After every bite the contents rose from his stomach, however the upper moon swallowed the vomit before it could spew out of his mouth.

He repeated this procedure for hours till there was nothing left off the young man, swallowing his own vomit on repeat till it finally stayed in his stomach.

It was a gruelling procedure which made the upper moon incredibly fatigued for some reason, even more then before he ate that poor human.

'I wish I could just be with Kyojuro...' he thought while making a little gravestone for the man whom he had just killed, putting the date in the small stone with his finger nail. Akaza liked to do this after he had killed someone. It was a way of giving them a sort of burial and apology for the life he just took.

While the demon was doing so, Akaza felt himself picturing the flame pillar in his subconscious. It felt as if something was warning him – telling him to go back just to make sure Rengoku was ok and safe from harm.

The demon admired Kyojuro in his mind.

The way his smile never faded no matter what predicament he found himself in, his stunning eyes that shon like no bright star could compare...

'f-fuck Akaza stop fawning over him like a girl... he doesn't want to get involved with me at all' he told himself, pushing the image of Kyojuro out of his mind in frustration.

Akaza couldn't lie that he had dark thoughts.

Dark thoughts but with good intentions – Akaza fantasised about stealing Kyojuro away. To hide him away from any dangerous and others who may glue their lustful eyes too him.

Akaza wanted Rengoku himself. He didn't want that water pillar fawning over his Kyojuro. He didn't want Mitsuri clinging to him like her life depended on it. He didn't want Tengen laughing and hugging him with bright eyes and a flirtatious manner.

and he defiantly didn't want Douma targeting Kyojuro as his next plaything like the second moon promised to do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.