Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger

Aaron POV

All of us are at the base. "You're kidding me." Chase said, as he stood up. "You built the Zords?" Shelby said.

"I had to. I traced Keeper, to Earth. But only found the Silver Energem. The others were still hidden, so I built the Zords, to protect them. I assign them to awaken, when their Energem bonded to someone." Zenowing said.

"When we discovered our first Zord, I suspected it was your work. I'm so glad, you're back." Keeper said.

"Unfortunately, there's no time to celebrate. I must get the Silver Energem back." Zenowing said, as he was about to leave.

"Wait, Zenowing. Where are you going?" Riley asked. "To prepare, to battle Doomwing." Zenowing replied.

"We'll go with you." Tyler said. "No, I must do this myself. You'll only get in my way." Zenowing said, as he left.

"Whoa." Tyler said. "He thinks we're a nuisance?" Chase questioned. "Seems like it." I said.

"Zenowing's spirit has been infected, by Doomwing for centuries. Be patient, as he remembers the value of teamwork." Keeper said.

"Okay, Keeper. Let's get to work, we could use some training, to get ready." Tyler said. "Yes." Ivan said.

All of us left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are outside, training.

"Are you ready?" I asked. Koda nodded his head. Chase threw a rock towards Koda. Koda hits it with a stick, and it got high up in the air. "Home run Koda!" Koda said.

Tyler, and Shelby fired at it, and destroyed it. "I hit it! No, I hit it. Stop copying me. No, you stop." The both of them said.

We heard noises. "Hey, what was that?" Riley asked. "It's coming, from over there." Tyler said. "Come on." Koda said. All of us went towards to the noise.

"I think it's this way." Shelby said. All of us saw Zenowing practice sword moves. "Incredible." Tyler said. "Yeah, check it out." Chase said. "Silver Prism Slash!" Zenowing shouted, as he destroyed the boulder.

"Hey, Zenowing." Riley greeted, as all of us went toward him. "What?" Zenowing said. "Those are some pretty awesome moves." Riley said. "Yeah, pretty great." Tyler said.

"You were watching me?" Zenowing asked. "Well..." Riley said. "A little." Tyler said. "And now, you expect me to thank you, for the compliments?" Zenowing questioned.

All of us were saying something. "I don't train, to entertain you, Rangers. I do it, because I must defeat Doomwing, at any cost." Zenowing said.

"Hey, listen. I'm a bit of a swordsman myself. Maybe you could teach me that last move? That Prism Slash?" Riley asked. "A human could never learn that move. You have no idea, what Arcanon is capable of." Zenowing said.

"Than tell us." Shelby said. "We need to know." I said. "He is pure evil. Arcanon, wiped out an entire world. Simply to get the Dark Energem." Zenowing said.

"When he destroyed, Sentai 6." Ivan said. "Correct. After I found the Silver Energem, I track down, Arcanon. During our battle, the Silver Energem bonded to me. I became, the Silver Ranger." Zenowing said.

"I could not defeat, Arcanon. And he captured me. Arcanon knew I would never do his wicked bidding. So, with one touch of the Dark Energem, he created my evil other half. Doomwing." Zenowing said.

"That explains, Snide." I said. "The Dark Energem, must've touch Heckyl and divided him too." Shelby said.

"That sound, it's Doomwing. I must destroy him. And get back, my Energem." Zenowing said, as he went toward where Doomwing is.