Chapter twenty-two

♣Tenten's p.o.v♣

Hidan and me were evenly matched. Every time I would go to make a move, he would block it. He is in an S- rank organization, I new that he would be hard to beat. However all I have to do, is draw blood from him, it shouldn't be very difficult.

I pull out two of my scrolls, this should be all I need. Sitting them up on the ground I do the correct hand seals. A huge puff of smoke came shortly after. Emerging from the dark gray smoke were two twin dragons, made of the same smoke.

"You might as well give up now, Hidan." I warn. "Rising twin dragons!"

Once the smoke cleared I used chakra to help me be able to jump almost to the top of scrolls. Tapping the scroll where there is a seal, a small puff of smoke appears, along with a kunai. Throwing it at Hidan, I start to twist and turn and use my feet along with, hands to get out various weapons. I stopped spinning, I ended up, upside down. Hidan had managed to duck behind a large enough rock, that covered most of him, and block the weapons. He stepped out with that cocky, but I have to admit, sexy smirk.

"Is that all you got?" He asks unimpressed. How cute, he thinks that's it.

"Not even close!" Thin, clear string had been attached to every single one of those weapons that I threw from the scrolls. The string was connected to the weapons, and my fingers. Pulling on the strings like a puppet master would, I moved the weapons the way I wanted to. All aimed at Hidan. Lucky for him, he can't die.

Hidan held a shocked expression on his handsome face. I smirk graced my lips. I tries to hide it, but I couldn't. I knew and he knew, that he was done. I could hear the victory music going off in my head.

I bring my hands down fast, making the weapons go down, just as fast. The sound of meddle piercing Hidan's body, the sound the blood made as it landed on the ground seemed to echo in my head. I felt like I had done something wrong, like he was going to die and disappear any second now. I tried to tell myself how good that would be, but no matter how I worded it, or how many times I say it, I'd miss the good times. Even though were at each others throat most of the time, we still have are moments.

"That hurt like a bitch!" Hidan yells, but he doesn't sound mad, or even in pain, it's more of a complaining voice. Plus the fact that he looks like a porcupine, I can't help but to giggle a little. This catches his attention." What's so funny?"

"You." I smile. He cock's his head in confusion. I don't think he knows that he does that. "You look like a porcupine."

He looks down at himself, a small smile graces his face for a moment before it goes back to normal. Looking back up, his purple eyes catch me in my tracks. I have always loved the way his eyes look, I could stair at them all day.

"You gonna help pull these damn things out, or are you just gonna stair at me?" The cocky smirk he had plastered on his face told me that he was back to normal. However, I thought I'd humor him some more.

"I think I'll just look at you." I fold my arms and give a satisfied smirk of my own. His face is one of shock, before he smiles, and starts to pull out the weapons. They make this horrible sound that I have grown quite use to. I do a hand sign to banish the weapons in a puff of smoke.

Hidan begins to walk over to me. I can see his skin starting to close back up, when he gets two feet away from me, he stops. By then only the blood remains.

"You won, so what do you want me to do?" I wasn't sure, I hadn't thought about it really. What did I want him to do? Maybe get me something or, do something funny to someone? My mouth thought before my brain.

"Kiss me."

----

Please comment at vote! :-)