Chapter twenty-seven

♣Temari's p.o.v.♣

As soon as we left the sand village, my home, I walked quietly in the back. The others, mostly Itachi, kept glancing back in my direction, probably to make sure I didn't make a run for it. I've thought about it a few times, but quickly push it aside. I am doing this for the sand village, for my brothers and for the people.

 Our marriage was the treaty between the sand and Akatsuki. I had heard that the leaf village had done so as well. I don't know all of the details, but I think that Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten were the lucky ones that were married into the Akatsuki. Maybe I will be able to see them soon.

"You seem deep in thought, what's on your mind?" A female voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I look over to the source of the voice and see a woman with blue hair. Out of all of them, she is the only one that seems normal, and she has blue hair. That saying something.

"This whole thing." I say. We were back away from the others, so if we whispered, they wouldn't be able to hear.

"I see, are you scared of Itachi?" The woman, who's name I think is Konan, asks quietly. I give her a strange look, like she has grown two heads or something.

"Why should I be? I mean if he or any other Akatsuki member kills me, then the treaty is broken, then the sand will hunt you each down." Those were some of the terms of the treaty, Gara made sure there was no loop hole, as did the sands council, including me.

The woman smiles, she has such a pretty smile, I wonder why she doesn't smile more, than again look at the people she is surrounded by, not much of a reason to smile.

"I have a feeling we are going to get along well."

♥Tenten's p.o.v.♥

I stared into Hidan's purple eyes, he stared into my brown ones. For me this situation was very awkward, though Hidan seemed perfectly fine. He was resting on his arms that were on each side of me on the bed.

He leans down and slowly starts placing butterfly kisses on my neck. I instantly stiffen. I feel him smirk.

"Something wrong, Tenten? You suddenly tensed." He says in between kisses.

"What the Hell do you think you are doing?" I yell at him.

"Just having a little fun, I mean, you didn't let me do a damn thing on our fucking wedding night." Hidan whispers. He starts to nibble on my ear. I bit my bottom lip, what was this man doing to me?

♪Sakura's p.o.v.♪

I watched as Pein unpacked his things, each mussel flexing, then going back to normal, only to repeat the cycle. After so long I was sure that Pein was doing it on purpose. My eyes began to wonder all over his body. He still had his cloak on, which makes him look mysterious. Pein turned, giving me a much better view. I wonder why they all dress alike? In Pein's case, maybe he is trying to hide, I'm sure that if more women got a better look of him, then they'd be chasing after him all day. That thought upsets me.

"Are you done undressing me with your eyes now?" Pein's deep voice was filled with amusement. I raised my eyes to his face, and see him staring right at me, a smirk on his pale lips.

I instantly turned red, but played it as cool as I could.

"No, I am not." I smirk. Though my face is still hotter than a red hot pepper.

Pein is momentarily stunned, but he quickly recovers and plasters his sexy smirk back on his face.

"Well here, I'll make it easier for you." He slowly starts to unbutton his cloak.

♠Hinata's p.o.v.♠

I was all ready for bed. I had unpacked and taken a shower and changed into my night gown. I had just entered the room again, closed the door, and seen that Tobi was changing into his night wear, he was putting his shirt on. He paused when he heard me come in, he had his back to me.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I quickly turn around and block my eyes with my hands, but not as quickly as my face turned red.

Tobi chuckled, it was deep and seemed to echo threw out the room. Wait his mask. Thinking back, I remember it was laying on the bed. This could be my only chance. I gulped, I don't think I have the nerve to look.

"Have you never seen a shirtless man before, Hinata?" Tobi asks me. His voice deep and manly, but most importantly, close. Close to me. His arms wrap around me from behind. My heart beat quickened.

"I-I have b-before." I stuttered honestly, though, I try to ovoid such interactions, considering this is what happens to me 90% of the time.

"Oh, and how did that go?" He asked, but I think he knows how it went. My hands have went to rest close to my heart like usual. My eyes cast to the floor.

I heard a click, my eyes shot to the door. Tobi's hand was falling away from it. He locked the door. I felt his warm face on my neck, I could feel his hot breath explode over my shoulder. Wait, I can feel all of this? That can only mean one thing.

Tobi's still not wearing his mask.

★★★★

Ok my lovelies, I know I have asked before, however I will asks once more, for the last time, who is under the mask of Tobi?

Please comment and vote♥♦