Chapter one

Sitting in the Hokage tower on soft couches that were moved into the office, were four lovely ladies. Each wearing their own personally made white wedding gowns. Each dress told a story of the person who was wearing it. Tsunade walked into her office seeing the girls there. Each slightly scared to leave the room, knowing what their fate was going to be as soon as they left.

Sakura's dress had layers of lace and a small, but cute pink bow that matched well with her hair. She had on pink heels that matched but no one would ever know since they were hidden under her long pearl white dress that complemented her small curves very well.

Ino's white dress was shorter than Sakura's. It came a little above the knees with purple trim. Her long blond hair was flowing down her back. She had on two inch heels that were the same plum shade of purple that was on the dress.

Hinata had on a longer dress that was snug on her upper body, but puffed out at the bottom. Her hair was done in delicate curls.

Tenten's dress was basic but classy. It was rather puffy almost everywhere and was longer in the back, so it followed her every time she moved. Surprisingly she had worn her hair down for the special day. Her short brown hair only reached her shoulders, very much like Sakura's pink tresses.  

"You all look beautiful." Lady Tsunade stated.

They all smiled and said their thank you's.

"Are you four ready?" Tsunade asked with a sad smile on her perfect red thin lips.

"Not really, but if it's for the sake of the village, then now is as good of a time as any." Tenten answered sadly as she glanced at all of the others in the room.

Each woman had a sad look placed on their face.

"Every one's ready when you all are." Tsunade informed them.

Sakura took a deep breath before she stood up slowly, she forced a smile onto her face that  didn't reach her eyes.

"Come on girls this is our day, despite the reason, it's still our day. We all should make the most of it, this is our wedding day after all." When Sakura finishes all eyes were on her, and they were all smiling the best that they could.

Tsunade was proud and happy of the person that Sakura had become. Her friends all looked at her with respect. Quit proud of their friend who is strong and bold enough to be able to put on a brave face and stand like she's untouchable.

"Well , let's go then." Ino smiled a fake smile.

★★★★

Well this is just a little something that popped in my head, let me know what you all think! Sorry for any misspelled words or grammar mistakes.

~lovediamonds1234