Chapter thirty

♠Hinata's p.o.v.♠

"What do you mean 'to bad'?" I ask. Was he really going to force the seal on me?

Tobi answers through his actions, he starts making quick hand signs that I am unfamiliar with. Before he finishes his justu I grab his hands, only my hand goes right threw his. I forgot about his other justu, I still haven't figured it out.

I don't know how I can stop him, I don't want to have a seal on me, nor do I want someone to know where I am all of the time, but there is nothing I can.

Tobi's right hand starts to glow a soft blue, he reached out for my stomach. I back up until I hit the closet door. I feel for the door knob, while never taking my eyes off of Tobi.

I can't believe he would do this to me!

"Please Tobi, I won't leave without letting you know!" I try to bargain with the masked man. But he keeps walking slowly to me. My hand brushes over the silver door knob.

"What if someone takes you? Or you get lost? I'm doing this for your own safety Hinata." Tobi says. There is just no reasoning with this man. I jerk the door open and slip inside.

There is no lock on the door. I pull on the door, Tobi is trying to,and is seceding in opening the door from the other side. He pulls me out of the closet while he held the door open with his foot. I really didn't want that seal on me, what if it never comes off?!

"P-please Tobi, I'll never leave your side again! I'll do anything!" I beg again. I don't know why I said I'd never leave his side, I would go crazy if I had to be around someone all the time.

"Anything?" Tobi stops and ponders. Why did I say I would do anything? I'm a wreck, I'm saying things I don't mean. 

"A-almost a-anything." I stutter out.

"Ah." Tobi started to chuckle.

He suddenly stops and moves faster then the human eye could ever hope to track. He lifts up my shirt, causing me to let out a gasp, and puts his gloved hand over my stomach. His hand glows brighter. At first there was a dull pain in my stomach, but soon the pain started to grow. I fell down to my knees and hugged my stomach. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

Tobi picks me up and places me on our bed. Beads of sweat are forming on my face. I feel as if I have just been stabbed. Tobi sits on the edge of the bed next to me. He is brushing my hair off my face, I can feel it starting to stick from the sweat.

"This jutsu only lasts for a month. The pain wont be as bad next time, and then eventually the pain will go away." Tobi reveals. The pain has started to fade, at least the pain doesn't last to long.

"I think you owe me a favor, Tobi." I mumble.

"Oh do I?" Tobi laughs." What do want?"

"I want to see your face." My breathing had slowed down, my eyes were getting heavy. "I want to see the face of the man I married." It was quite.

"As you wish." Tobi slowly pulled his orange mask off, only to reveal a handsome man. 

Scars covered the right side of his face, but even with them, I could tell that he was a good looking guy. His right eye held the sharingan and his left has a patch over it. I guess he lost his left eye. 

I would have taken a closer look at Tobi if I hadn't been so tired. My eyes closed and all was black. The last thing I remember is Tobi kissing my forehead.

★★★★

I know it has been forever since I last updated, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't really sure what to wright, but I finally came up with something. Please comment and vote!

♥♦