Prologue

Nixera's POV

"Are you nuts?" I didn't think about his feelings and just look at him with disgust. "You want to have sex with me using that 3 inches long stick of yours? You gotta be kidding me."

I saw embarrassment in his eyes and I chose to ignore that. I'm too pissed at the moment to think about what he'll think.

I was enjoying myself in one of the finest bars here in Paris when this man started talking to me. I was expecting a good fuck here, but I am now pissed. He wasted my time, my precious time.

He is a good kisser and I admit that I expected too much when he kissed me senselessly just a while ago. I was about to give in so I can get pleasure from the city of love even though I can't even recall his name, but now my head is aching with so much anger.

"W-We can still continue," he whispered, enough for me to hear. Disgust is an understatement. I want to stab him using his own dick, but that's not even enough because his fucking dick is too short. Kayang-kaya ko yatang hawakan gamit ang isang kamay lang tapos hindi na makikita.

"I think it's better to use a dildo and make myself cum than stay here." I started massaging my temple. "I'm leaving. Just use your hand or put a hole on a block of soap and start cumming all over the place, fucking asshole."

I left the hotel room with an annoyed face. Bakit ko pa kasi inisip na may makukuha akong maganda mula sa walang kwentang lalaki? Ginusto ko lang namang makaramdam ng konting sarap bago ako bumalik sa Pilipinas.

Staying here in Paris is a whole new experience for a photographer like me. This city is brimming with a different vibe. My contract here will end in two weeks and I am coming back to the Philippines to work on a photo studio.

It's been ten years since I stepped on that archipelago. The Philippines is indeed a safe haven for me. It's pouring out so many memories that I never wanted to forget. I'm glad I'm still good at speaking their language.

I dialed a number on my phone and when someone answered, a sweet voice tickled my ear. "Hi, Xera. It took you a month to call me again."

"I was busy," pagsisisnungaling ko. Tinatawagan ko lang naman s'ya kapag kailangan ko s'ya. She's my bitch for some reasons.

"Come here on my unit. Let's have some fun," she giggled. "I'd love to watch you licking and finger fucking me again."

With her reply, I ended the call and rushed to my motorcycle.

She's Molly and again, she's my bitch. I also met her in a bar, but she's definitely a good fuck. She can satisfy me with her ways and I like that.

When I finally came to the building where her condominium unit is located, I texted her to wait for me. She's a sleepyhead and I don't want to fuck her while she's sleeping.

I stopped in front of her unit's door. I typed the password and the door automatically opened after accepting the password.

Ilang hakbang pa lang papasok ang nagagawa ko ay nakita ko na s'yang nakahiga sa sofa, fully naked. I can already see her hard nipples and that seductive smile on her lips.

"You came, Xera," she said while playing with her hair.

Mabilis akong lumapit ako sa kaniya saka hinapit ang baywang n'ya. "You look prepared for this."

Her soft hand started caressing my left cheek. "I don't want to disappoint you."

Agad na bumaba ang kamay ko patungo sa hita n'ya. I squeezed her right thigh. "You never disappointed me, baby."

I claimed her luscious lips. I kissed her and she responded with the same intensity. Our tongues played with each other while savoring the moment.

I moved my hand to reach her wetness. Yes, she's wet, for me.

She gave me more access as she spread her legs. My fingers understood the mission. Marahan kong hinaplos ang hiwa n'ya. Taas-baba habang nag-eespadahan pa rin ang aming mga dila.

She moaned when I entered two fingers inside her. I thrust my fingers slowly. In and out. In and out.

She's already begging me to stop because she doesn't want to cum yet. Molly is definitely a good fuck, but she gets tired easily after cumming.

Since I'm not here to stay for too long, I thrust my fingers in a faster motion. Loud moans escaped from her mouth, but I'm just getting started.

Bumangon ako at umupo sa sofa habang patuloy pa rin ang paglalabas-masok ng mga daliri ko sa loob n'ya. Hinugot ko lang ang mga 'yon nang padapain ko s'ya at inangat ko ang baywang n'ya.

"You're shaking, baby," puna ko dahil nahihirapan s'yang panatilihin ang pagkakataas ng baywang n'ya.

"I-I want to cum already," she whispered, almost breathless. "Do it now, please."

I obliged. Sinubsob ko ang mukha ko sa basang-basa n'yang pagkababae na nasa harapan ko na. She's literally leaking. I really like it when she's this wet.

Humagod ang pangahas kong dila sa hiwa n'ya at marahang pumasok sa loob. Halos pasigaw na ang mga ungol n'ya nang dila ko na ang naglalabas-masok sa loob n'ya.

My hands reached for her breasts. I squeezed them and played with her nipples.

I can feel the tension in her body. Her moans are getting louder and louder. Her toes are almost curling.

I licked her wetness more. I even bit her clit before circling my tongue.

Seconds later and her juices squirted out. Bagsak ang katawan n'ya sa sofa. Mahina akong natawa dahil mukhang pagod na agad s'ya.

"You're amazing, Xera." I heard her chuckle. "I want more, but I'm already tired."

I spanked her butt before standing up. "We can do it again. I'm going now. I still need to arrange my flight back to the Philippines."

Tumihaya s'ya at nakanguso ang mapula n'yang labi. "I'm sure you will find a new bitch in the Philippines."

Lumapit ako sa kaniya at dinampian ng magaang na halik ang labi n'ya. "You're still the best," sabi ko kahit alam ko naman sa sarili ko na ilang babae na ang nasabihan ko no'n sa iba't-ibang bansa.

She gave my lips a peck. "Let's try having sex while we're in a video call next time."

I smiled. "You're an adventurous woman."

Mahina s'yang tumawa. "And you're a very dominant woman. You can make someone kneel in front of you despite their gender."

Naglakad na ko palabas ng unit n'ya habang naiiling.

I love her idea, but I might forget who she is once I already found a new prey, a new bitch.

TinTalim