Chapter 33 - Date-A-Double

<Syouji, are you listening? at 10:30 you will meet Tokisaki Kurumi at the ticket boot, you have to make sure not to let her lead you on, before returning to the plaza outside the station to see Tobiichi Origami, since it would surely be troublesome if she were to find out. Remember to keep a cool head and act accordingly as the situation goes. As for Shidou, you will be meeting Tohka at 10 in the morning, the location is the aquarium located east of Tenguu city. You have to make sure that you don't hurt her feelings during the date, but that shouldn't be too hard.>

Kotori instructed through the intercom as Syouji nodded in response.

Currenttly, Shidou and Syouji are going on a date on the same day, but that shouldn't be a problem, for <Ratatoskr>.

They just have to make sure Tohka's mood doesn't drop and prevent Kurumi and Tobiichi Origami from finding out about the double-date.

"Roger that, Kotori... Honestly, what have I gotten myself into...?"

Syouji questioned as Kotori let out a scoff, which was heard in the intercom.

<It's your fault for panicking you know? for someone who prides himself with how calm he can be under pressure, you really messed up, you perverted fruit fly.>

<Yeah Syouji, I'm sure it's not that hard, it's just two girls you have to worry about.>

Kotori and Shidou spoke through the intercom as Syouji let out a groan in annoyance.

"That's easy for you to say, you lucky bastard. You're only going on a date with one girl. Plus, Tobiichi Origami didn't exactly give me much room to refuse."

Syouji pointed out as a chuckle was heard.

It was Shidou's voice, which flowed through the intercom.

Syouji was about to say something, but was interrupted by Kotori.

<Enough already, it's almost time. Let our war begin!>

"Right then, good luck Shidou"

<Thanks man, good luck to you too.>

Syouji took a deep breath to suppress his nervousness, while convincing himself that it was a simple task.

Currently, he was sitting inside <Fraxinus> far away from the Main bridge room.

And so, like this, he waited for Kotori to send him in.

<Syouji it's almost time for you to meet Kurumi, hurry and get to the teleportation device.>

"I'm already here." Syouji said, walking over to the pad preparing for the date.

"Beam me down, Kotori!"

Syouji exclaimed as he was enveloped by light and as soon as the light disappeared, the surroundings in front of his eyes changed.

He was now standing in an alleyway, probably to prevent people from seeing him coming out of nowhere.

Syouji ran towards the ticket booth and noticed that Kurumi was already there.

She was wearing a frock and a long skirt that seems to be of extremely high quality, however since it was all pitch black, it looked like she was wearing funeral clothing.

"Hey... Did I make you wait?"

"No, I just arrived here myself."

Saying so, Kurumi lightly smiled as Syouji readjusted his breathing and faced her.

"Sorry... I was a bit late huh?"

"Ufufu, you don't have to really rush you know."

"No well, making a cute girl like you waiting is a bit... wrong, I guess."