Chapter 37 - Nightmare part 2

"Shi-Shidou!"

Tohka called out Shidou's name upon seeing him enter the classroom.

"Tohka!"

There were around ten students still inside the classroom, however, everyone was either on the ground unconscious or on the table.

However, amongst them, Tohka was there.

She lightly pressed her head as Shidou approached her.

The majority of her powers may have been sealed, but she was still a spirit.

Which would mean, she has more resistance to Spirit power compared to humans.

"Tohka, are you alright?!"

"Nn... But my body feels heavy... What is going on?" Tohka said with a feverish voice as she moaned, weakly shaking her head.

"It's okay. It will all be over soon. Syouji is in the middle of resolving it."

Shidou said with confidence, putting all of his trust in Syouji.

There was nothing he could do at this moment except to help Tohka.

Therefore, he escorted Tohka out of the classroom, while looking for Syouji.

At this point, he should be on the rooftop. Shidou walked towards the staircase, with Tohka in tow.

At this moment, Tohka fell to the floor as a voice was heard from the other side of the corridor, the location where the staircase should be.

"Ufufu, Ara ara, what do we have here? I can't have you disturbing them."

Standing there, emerging from the shadows, was Tokisaki Kurumi who had a gun in her hand.

"Who?!" Tohka called out as Shidou stood in front of her as if to protect her.

Tohka looked up at the back of the man standing in front of her.

That man, Itsuka Shidou, was protecting her from a spirit.

Even though he had no way of doing so. If there was a need for him to sacrifice himself, he would not hesitate to do so.

Upon seeing this, Tohka's eyes widened.

"Sh-Shidou!"

"Stand back, Tohka! I-I will definitely protect you."

This won't do. This won't do at all. I should be the one protecting him now. It is not the time to be lazing around here. I need to hurry up and stand!

At the same time, when she thought about these kinds of things, Tohka's head had a sensation as though it was being stimulated.

"Wh-What is...." Tohka muttered as she remembered that feeling.

If this continues, Shidou will surely die at the hands of that girl.

The instant she thought so, she vigorously shook her head and at that moment, Kurumi pointed her gun at Shidou.

"Well then, Good day to you Shidou-san."

"Shidou!" Tohka cried out, forcing herself to get up and ran towards Shidou.

In the instant she did so, Kurumi pulled the trigger as something that resembles a bullet was shot towards Shidou.

However, Tohka got there just in time, running in front of Shidou and pushing him away as the bullet pierced through her shoulder.

"Tohka! This is... Astral dress?" Shidou muttered as Tohka looked down at her uniform.

Although it was not perfect, but Tohka's body was the same as the previous time, materializing an astral dress from a membrane of light.