Chapter 3: Return

Chapter 3: Return

Tolken's POV

"Tolken, its okay." Eliza said from behind me. I turned around and looked at her. I took a step towards her, placed my forehead against hers and cupped her cheeks in my hands.

"You sure?" I asked her softly. Her eyes closed as she nodded gently, so I kissed her forehead and backed away, but not before giving the stranger a deep, menacing growl.

"Eliza, may we talk somewhere?" the woman asked as she stepped closer to Eliza. I let out a growl unintentionally and Eliza chuckled. Then the stranger looked at me, and then at Rira, SH!T I forgot she was stood there, and added "In private?" Eliza rolled her eyes and nodded, walking to the games room.

I watched them until Eliza closed the door and let out a breath of relief.

"Come Tolken. Lets go home." Rira said wrapping her arms around my neck. I shook my head at her and pushed her away.

"No. I'm waiting right here for Eliza.You go if you want." I replied sitting down onto the couch. Rira gave me a growl before storming out of the house. Then I waited.

Until someone screamed...

[A/N Hey guys, I typed this on my phone so yano its a little crap. I cant put bold or shit like that in so bear with! As I am currently unwell, this chapter is a little short but I'll add more. SO! Who screamed? Comment and guess, if not meh I dont care, read on! But do comment for shoutout or chapter dedication!!]