Chapter 13: WHAT. THE. FUCK?

~Recap~

Anonymous POV

I'm going to get to her. Whatever it takes. I'll fight anything or anyone just to get to her. I can't go on knowing she is out there, with the guys.

I slammed my fists against the door making a loud bang.

"Miss, are you alright?" my butler asked me. I nodded. "You have found news?"

"Oh yes. I know exactly where she is. And when I find her, there will be a wolf skin hanging on my wall." I replied. My butler left me there, laughing like a maniac.

Chapter 13: WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Eliza's POV

I slumped down onto the floor and stared at the staircase. What the fuck happened? Matt just went crazy and lunged at me, then he retreated, as if he wasn't allowed to hurt me. I got up and brushed the dust off of my legs. I began climbing the staircase, and headed down the hall to Matt's room. Inside I heard him banging around. At first I thought he was having sex, but then the sounds moved around and I realised he was punching things. I walked in suddenly and he spun around. His knuckles were covered in blood and his shirt was torn in places. His black hair was ruffled and he look god damn hot.

"Matt, show me your hands." I said, walking closer to me. He held his hands up but I signaled to him to let me examine them. He refused and shooed me out, I stared at the broken lock on his door as I left.

"Eliza?" Matt called after me.

"Yeah?" I asked cheerfully. I seemed to like him talking to me.

"Would you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he asked. My jaw dropped at that and all I could manage was a nod. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my chin, closing my mouth. "Careful, you'll catch flies." he whispered into my ear. His hot breath on my ear lobe sent tingles down my neck. Then he pulled my chin up towards him and planted a firm but gentle kiss on my lips. I felt my mouth respond, and want to deepen the kiss, but I controlled myself and let Matt pull back. He headed back to his room and I left to mine.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

[A/N *hides behind door* I know this is short but don't kill me! I have had really bad writers block and had like no time either! If you want a character based around you, just inbox me a bit about you and I'll make you a character! Also, sorry that the Anon pov didnt relate to the chap, it was a sort of filler... Okay look out for more!! Dee Dee xxx]