Chapter 14: The Date

Eliza's POV

---Time Skip---

I was just about ready for my date with Matt. I was really excited. I wore a short red strapless dress and red heels. My hair was curls so my red streaks stood out. I had a small amount of makeup on so I didn't look tarty and a red clutch bag.

I walked down the stairs to see Matt sat at the kitchen counter. When he heard the clip-clop of my heels, he turned to look at me. He was wearing a silk red shirt, black jeans and red vans. His hair was spiked with gel and he wore Lacoste aftershave. I watched him gaze on my body as he looked up my legs, onto my chest and then into my eyes.

"Wow." was all he said as I stood in front of him.

"What?" I chuckled. He put his arms around my waist and put his nose to mine.

"You look beautiful." He said leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine. Kissing Matt felt so great, I didn't want to stop, and he obviously felt the same. We both took deep breaths whilst kissing. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I teased him and refused by biting his bottom lip. His agitation became obvious when he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me against his body. I put one arm around his neck and took a fistful of hair in my other hand. He moaned against my lips as I tugged gently. He took my bottom lip between his teeth making me pull back.

"Whats... wrong...?" Matt asked breathing heavily.

"Uhm... nothing. Just thought we should head to our date." I lied. He nodded at me and took my hand in his as we left. Luckily he didn't see through it. The real reason I pulled back was because biting my lip is a major turn-on spot...

---Later---

Matt took me to a beautiful picnic on the top of a cliff where you could see over the cities and gaze at the stars at night. We were there from around 7o'clock in the evening till 11o'clock. We had been talking for ages asking each other questions. I learnt so much about Matt, that if he asked me out, I would have said yes. 

"I love talking with you Eliza." Matt said, looking up at the stars.

"Same with you. I replied smiling. Being with Matt was so comfortable. That I decided. After 2 years, I let my barriers down. My grandmother had taught me to put my barriers up when I was upset or violated and didn't want to find my mate or anything. This was to stop me from getting into a commitment under 15 years of age. Finally, I decided I was ready. I turned onto my side and faced Matt. He did the same and smiled at me.

"Eliza?" he asked me, sitting up. I copied him and faced him with a smile.

"Yes?" I asked. He leaned closer to me and smiled.

"I like you a lot." he said. I smirked and just as I was about to say, me too, his lips crushed onto mine. Suddenly, all the feelings that you're supposed to get with your mate came to me. Matt's lips moved in sync with mine and it felt like fireworks were being set off. I was enjoying it so much that I leaned forward and straddled him. His hands went around my waist and he pulled me close as he spun me over. His lips were soft and urgent on mine, trying to express all his feelings for me in one kiss. He smiled against my lips and I did the same, he pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. We were both panting heavily as he uttered,

"Mine." 

[A/N There we go, I will probably go and edit everything later on it the book but awwwwwwwwwww They finally discovered each other! 

Okay look out for more watties!

DeeDee xxx

P.s. Go check out My Bad Boy's Revenge by @HeartofTheDragon