Chapter 20: Taking over

"Honey, you're going to be a beautiful girl when you grow up." A girl said to a younger girl.

"Thank you Hannah." Eliza said, giving her a huge hug. 

"But Eliza, I want you to know, that I'm not going to see you again. I'm dieing, and I have to die with my own family. The witches of my family can't die without me there, it is against our ways." Hannah said. 

"No! Hannah! You can't die! You can't! Please don't leave me!" The young Eliza yelled.

"Everyone has to die, but Eliza, listen to me closely. You are a strong she-wolf. Stronger than you could possibly imagine. You are different child." 

"Different how?" 

"Every wolf has a true mate, the one person they are bound to. But you... I sense that you have the strength to fight off any feelings for that mate!"

"But isn't that--"

"--Almost impossible." Hannah interrupted. "There are few wolves in the world who can do it. Eliza, you're special. When I am gone, you have to stay alive and stay AWAKE!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot up and my eyes opened wide. I just saw Hannah, but... she woke me up...

"Look who's awake." A familiar voice said. I attempted to move, but I felt too weak. "Don't struggle. I've been injecting wolfsbane into your system, just enough so your wolf stays dormant." I looked around to see I was in some dungeon underground, chains everywhere. 

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Far away from that pathetic group of rogues you have around." 

"Don't, badmouth, my family." I growled. 

"Shut up! You're a pathetic, worthless, unmated female! You abandoned your original pack so you no longer have power!" she yelled. I knew who she was... Why was I unable to figure it out?!

"Who are you?" I asked. I could feel my wolf awakening. I kept her hidden as best as I could. She wanted revenge, she begged for it, but if I was to let her out, they would have injected me again.

"Don't you know? I've hated you for years! I'm surprised you haven't noticed it yet! I despise you Eliza!" the figure stayed in the shadows, hiding from me.

"Show yourself, or are you a coward?" I took this chance to start using my strength to talk to my wolf. 

Hey, how are you?

I'm fine. I can feel the adrenaline kicking in, removing the pain of the wolfsbane. Mind if I take over? I wanna rip her head off! 

Who is she?

You'll find out.

I looked up to see the gates opening. 

It'll take her a few minutes to open it. Break, the, cuffs! 

My hands were cuffed behind my back so I could break them unseen.

Here she comes. Get ready. 

Slowly, I looked up at my kidnapper. 

"SHARA?!" I yelled. Shara smirked at me before throwing a punch my way. I grabbed it suddenly and frowned at her. I immediately let my wolf come out.

Eliza's wolf's POV 

I took over her body, for her sake. She had no need to remember anything. I pushed Shara over, so her back slammed into the ground. The crack of her ribs rung through the dungeon. I got off of her and ran out of the cages. I looked around to discover I was in an unknown area. I stared to the left and saw a large forest. I fled into the direction of the trees and ran and ran, until I reached a pack of rogues.

"A rogue she-wolf?" A male said.

"I'm with a group. I need to rest before I head back." I said. I made sure my alpha tone was there, but I didn't sound angry. 

"Okay. You are permitted to rest here. I can see you look extremely weak and tired. Follow me." A large female said. I followed her into a tent where I fell asleep on a straw bed.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for such a slow update. I was extremely busy and I had like NO ideas for what to write but I finally got it! I hope you enjoyed it :)

More coming up soon!!!

DeeDee xxx