Chapter 18: Bullshit

Hey!

Okay, quick Author's Note, I know this book has LOADS of short chapters (annoying I know, I'm sorry) 

Well I have decided that I'm going to be ending the book soon D': but I am going to be going through and editing it so there will be new bits :'D

Also, if you want a sequel, say so on the bottom of this Chapter or else I'm not going to have the motivation to make another book D':

And any of you that read 'My Possessive Bad Boy' on my other account: L0V3_R3J3CT please vote :D and I'm sorry that there hasn't been an update, I've been busy. 

Anyway, enjoy the chapter :)

Chapter 18: Bullshit

Eliza's POV

So, we had the plan, we just needed to find out where Matt was. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number,

"Hello?" He answered.

"Matt?" I asked, I pretended to sound all teary and scared.

"Eliza! Where are you? What's wrong? What happened?" he asked, concern dripping from his every word.

"It doesn't matter," sniff, sniff "where are you? I need to see you." I mumbled. I heard a loud smack in the background and Matt shout 'shush'. I pretended not to hear.

"At the house. Come back and we can talk." He replied. "Wait, don't bring Josh and Tolken!" I bit my lip and thought hard. Sky gestured to pretend that they had ran off.

"I couldn't, even if I wanted to. They left me." 

"WHAT?! Where are you?!" 

"Not far from the house, stay there. I have someone to bring with me."

"Who?" 

"You'll see when I get there." and I hung up. "Okay, Josh, Tolken and Sky. This is going to be brutal. Sky, can you fight for Jade?" Sky bit her bottom lip and then nodded. "OKAY! Let's go." I said. We all shifted into our wolves and headed to the house. We had a plan. A good plan. We just hoped it would work...

3rd Person's POV

The small group reached the forests surrounding Alpha Jackson's pack house, near the northern border of his lands.

"Okay, is everyone clear on the plan?" Eliza asked. She had her long hair tied up and was wearing clean clothing.

"Yes." Tolken replied.

"Yeah." Josh whispered. Sky gave her answer in a nod. Eliza took a deep breath and gestured for the boys to go into the forest, follow the path and take positions either side of the house. Josh was to watch the left and the front of the house, whereas Tolken was to watch the right and the back, whilst Eliza and Sky went through the front door.

The boys got up and immediately ran into the forest and disappeared, leaving the girls to move towards the  house. Before they even reached the door, Matt opened it, a smile on his face as he saw his mate. 

"Eliza!" He called. Eliza and Sky headed up the stairs and into his house where he welcomed her with open arms. Eliza accepted his hug and he rested his head on her shoulder. "I missed you." He said nuzzling into her neck. 

"You too." Eliza lied. Matt looked up suddenly and saw Sky. He motioned to Liam to get the small blonde girl and take her downstairs. Eliza senses this motion and throws Matt in front of her as she runs behind to grab the girl's hand. "Don't touch her." she growled lowly. Matt turned around to see his mate protecting Sky.