Chapter 10: "We meet again."

Eliza's POV

Waking up in the tent with Josh and Tolken either side of me, made me remember when we went camping in the treehouse. I checked my phone and the time was 7am. I usually woke up around then to see the sunrise. I got out of my sleeping bag and realised I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I grabbed my backpack, a carton of juice from the cooling box and headed out into the crisp cold air. I could feel my wolf inside wanting to go for a stroll, so I headed to the forest, stripped and shifted.

I didn't feel like running yet, so I just walked through the frosty forest. The leaves had white frost on them and they were falling to the ground so delicately. I sniffed around and picked up the scent of a small rabbit. I followed it closely and came up to a field behind the forest. There in the middle surrounded by pink daisies, was a fluffy brown rabbit. I slowly crawled up to it, before pouncing and sinking my teeth in.

Once I made sure it was dead, I headed back to the forest. I shifted again and dressed, so I could cook my breakfast. I had made a small fire to cook my rabbit on and was able to tuck in, with my juice carton as a drink.

After finishing, I put out the fire and strolled about in the forest before heading back to the car. I grabbed our backpacks and chucked them into the front seat, before going to wake up the boys.

I went up to the tent and saw them sleeping quietly. I grabbed a bucket from the boot of the car and headed to the lake. I filled it with water before heading back again. That was were I set my trap. I balanced the bucket above the boys' heads, with strings attached to the handles and to their hair. As soon as one sat up, water would pour over them, soaking them with lake water. I zipped the tent up and ran to the forest where I just shifted and ripped all my clothes and ran for it.

I stopped in the middle and listened closely... Then I heard two screams, and then,

"E-LI-ZAAAA!!!!!" Josh howled, ha-ha, I said I'd get him back. I ran to the field where I caught my rabbit and stopped dead on my heels and saw...

"We meet again." he said. I just gulped.

[A/N OH MA GAWD!!!!! Who could it be?! Well I can't tell ya that unless you comment, but I will give you one clue: they ran away from Eliza. The next two-three chapters won't be from Eliza, Tolken or Josh, but from other people. Now comment who YOU think it is! Thanks, Dee Dee xxx]