Chapter 15: "I can't..."

Eliza's POV

Matt and I were walking back through the forests, hand in hand. I could tell he was smiling, even without looking.

"Eliza? You know, I think my pack is going to love you as Luna." He said squeezing my hand. I felt my teeth clench suddenly and my whole body tensed. "What's wrong?"

"Luna?" I asked. stopping in my tracks. He nodded at me. "Matt, we only just met."

"Yet, I know so much about you! We're mates Eliza, accept it." He growled lowly. I looked down to see our hands still entwined, however his claws were digging into my skin. I ripped it out of his grasp and looked at the marks.

"Ow..." I said, clenching my fists. 

"Did Josh and Tolken tell you to act like this?!" Matt yelled out. I shook my head and glared at him.

"How dare you think that of my best friends." 

"I bet they did! Eliza, we are mates. We are bound for life, you just can't back out of destiny." Oh god, I felt like I was going to vomit. I was not into lovey dovey talk. NOT MY THING, nuh uh. The thing was, I didn't like my old pack, I didn't want a new one. I had to do it...

"Are you saying, if I be with you, I have to join your pack? I have to be Luna?" He nodded "I can't. No... No I refuse!" I suddenly shifted into my wolf and starting running back to the house.

Tolken, Josh, we're leaving. Now. I said through the link. 

Why, I thought you liked it here? Josh asked.

Look, I'll tell you later, just pack some food, clothes and whatever you need. I'll be there in around five mintues. I replied. I ran and ran until I saw the sight of the majestic house. I came to the opening of the forest when I tall brown wolf landed in front of me. 

"Stop rogue." he growled.

"Piss off Liam. Let me pass." I snapped. He tried stopping me multiple times, until I growled with my Alpha tone and he backed away. I heard him growl behind me in defeat and I just laughed. 

***

"Eliza, come on, let's go!" Tolken called. I ran downstairs and into the living room where they were waiting. 

"Everything is in the care, let's go now." Josh said. We all ran outside to the car and before I got in, I saw Matt emerge from the trees. He lit up when he saw me but as Tolken got out to help me into the car, he frowned. He began to ran up to us at a fast speed.

"JOSH GO!" I yelled. Josh immediately put his foot down and we got out of Matt's reach. I let out a huge sigh as we reached the road. 

After 15 minutes of silence, Josh broke it.

"So, Eliza. Why are we leaving exactly?" he questioned. I looked down to the car floor and closed my eyes.

"Matt's my mate." I said honestly. 

"Serious?!" Tolken asked. I nodded and looked up. He was running a hand through his hair whilst Josh clutched the steering wheel.

"Yeah..."

"Why do you want to leave then? Did he reject you?" Tolken asked. 

"No." I muttered.

"If he rejected you, I swear I'm gonna rip he face off!" Josh spat.

"NO! No, he didn't." I cried, twiddling my thumbs.

"Then, why?" They asked.

"He said, I have to joing his pack and become Luna. I-I can't do that! It's too much hassle. Becoming Luna wouls take colossal amounts of responsibility that I don't have... I couldn't even handle being grounded, let alone Luna... Oh guys, I have to reject him. I'd rather be a rogue!" Tolken and Josh nodded and they pulled over. "What are you doing?" 

"You need some air." Tolken said. We exited the car and sat upon the hill, as the sun set around us.

A/N

Hey guys so I finally updated! Can we have some votes for the next chapter whilst I work on it? 

Anyway what do you think Eliza will do?

Comment and tell me :D

DeeDee xxx