Chapter 21: New Members

Eliza's POV

I awoke in an unknown place. I was in a small cave underground on a bed of straw and grass. I was in my wolf form for some reason, which I didn't remember shifting into. I got up slowly and left the cave, to come face-to-face with a strange wolf. 

"You're up." the stranger said. I assumed they were a female by their scent. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yeah. Thanks. I don't want to seem rude, but who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm Fifer." She led me out of the cave and into a large forests where there were six wolves."We are one of the largest groups of rogues in a four mile radius of this forest. We plan on finding another group to increase our size."

"I'm Eliza, and I belong to a group of rogues too." I said, grinning a wolfy grin. Fifer turned to me and her eyes were wide. That's when I took in her colouring. She was a dark brown wolf with light brown paws and snout. One of her ears had a large bite out of it. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. You can join us if you want, we have around six members too I believe." I replied.

"I'll ask my group." I followed Fifer to a large rock where she stood on top and howled the names of her group. "Sophia! Rebel! Lycaon! Seff! Connor! Gather around!" The four boys hurried over before a little girl strolled over too. She was tiny, a cub. With pure white fur and brown paws and snout, like Fifer. There was two dark brown wolves, Fifer and one I assumed was Connor, due to the C shaved into his left thigh. There was one white one, I assumed it was Seff because the other two were having a fight and I could hear their names being yelled. They looked quite similiar so I guessed they were twins, with their black fur and light brown patches

"Psst, Fifer. Is the little girl yours?" I asked. Fifer grinned and nodded. 

"Everyone! This is Eliza. As you know, she joined us last night after she was desperate for a rest up. Now, we wish to grow as a rogue pack, and Eliza here, belongs to one. If it is okay with everyone, I think we should join her."

"WHY?" the white wolf called out. 

"Seff, if we have a bigger pack of Rogues, it'll be harder for proper full-fledged packs with an alpha to take us out."

"Oh okay. I'm in." Seff agreed.

"And me." Connor said.

"Us too!" Lycaon and Rebel called out.

"Me! Me too!" Little Sophia said, smiling. 

"Okay then. We will join Eliza's pack of rogues! Eliza, would you care to take us to your pack?" I nodded at Fifer and the rogues immediately begun packing their items.

To think, we're going to have a huge pack of rogues! 

I know. I'm extremely excited. Did you bring us here by the way?

I had to, I was about to collapse due to the wolfsbane. Are you happy I did though? 

Yes. Thank you. Now get some rest, I'll do all the work. 

I looked up to the sky and smiled. I was going to be with my family. And my new members.

Hey guys! 

I know the chapters have been pretty small but at least I updated :D

Please go check out my other account: L0V3_R3J3CT

I made it when I lost this account but then I kept both.

I have a book on there called 'My Possessive Bad Boy'. 

I had to restart it but it's coming along great! I hope you read it!

Fan and Vomment my Wattpandas :D :D :D :D

DeeDee xoxoxoxo