Chapter 17: Rescue Plan

Chapter 17: Rescue

Sky's POV

Why are they helping me? I thought. I was laying in the back seat of their car with Eliza who was snoring away. I sat up slowly and edge over to the door of the car. I carefully opened it and slipped out, closing it behind me, I ran into the forests.

I stood in the moonbeams pulsing it's way through the treetops. I carefully took off my clothes, hid them in a tree and sat on the floor. I closed my eyes, and concentrated. Slowly and surely, my bones started moving and my body changed. I stood as my dirty blonde wolf in the forest and looked back to where Eliza's friends sat. [A/N Sky's wolf to the side>>>] I couldn't accept their help. Why would they want to help me anyway? I shook my head of the thoughts and ran deeper into the forest.

JADE! JADE WHERE ARE YOU! I called in our mind link... I waited for ten minutes and got no reply. I whimpered and curled in a ball on the floor. I had memories flood back, ones I didn't want to remember...

Flashback starts

"Jade come on!" I growled.

"Coming!" Jade followed me and me began to play like usual. It was a normal day and it was sunny. I was laughing as we play fought, until a man appeared. He was tall. Very tall.

"Jade, and Sky right?" he asked. we nodded our heads. He smirked a deadly smirk and grabbed Jade by the scruff of her neck

"RUN! SKY RUN!" Jade yelped. The man went to grab me but I got away. I grabbed a bag of clothes and ran for it. I was small and nimble, able to get away from them.

"LIAM, GO!" The man yelled. Soon a big wolf started chasing me. I carried on running, until I reached a campsite. Suddenly, I fell and had to change. I shifted back into my human, and put on the clothes I had in a bag. I spent the next few hours searching for Jade, but I couldn't find her...

Flashback ends

I whimpered loudly as I curled tighter into a ball.

"Well, well, well. I found you after all." I leapt up to see the big wolf that had chased me through the forests. I growled as best I could, but it was useless. He tried jumping on me but I dodged his movements. Being small had its strengths. I ran away and tried to go towards the campsite, when I hit a large brown wolf. I stared up at it, and it stared back. Then it looked behind me and shoved me behind him, I guessed it was a guy... I watched in amazement as this big bohemot fought on my side. He pushed the chaser back and sent him running away.

"You okay Sky?" he asked as he came over. I gawped how he knew my name and just nodded. "It's me, Josh." I stared again and then spun around to see a beige wolf strolling towards us. He had a shiny coat and greeted me. I guessed it was Tolken. Then the most beautiful wolf came out. She had black fur and red streaks, Eliza... She looked pretty, and when she saw me she lit up. She walked over and rested her head against mine and nudged me. I could help but bark happily. 

"So you're a werewolf too, eh Sky?" Tolken asked. I nodded and barked happily again. Eliza chuckled and then sniffed the air. 

"Was that Liam?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I got rid of him. He wanted Sky." Josh replied. Eliza looked to me and laid down in front of me.

"Why?" she asked. I told her the story and she growled.

"Fucking Matt." I winced at her tone and she apologized. "We need a rescue plan." She strolled towards the car.

"For what reason?" Tolken asked. Eliza looked at me and then Tolken.

"We're gonna save Jade." was all she said to make me love her like a mother. I bounded up next to her and buried my face in her fur. We were going to save my best friend!

A/N 

I know it's not great but I am really busy and about to leave for Work Experience soon! Yay :D

Keep reading :D

DeeDee x