𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

—FOUR

FOUR

---

"You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!" The woman demon spoke, as the dust cleared.

"The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And are the demon hunters accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" Yahaba held his eye hands near his head, confused.

"Isn't this fun?" The woman bounced her temari balls, "Still, I have to say, Sasumaru.." Sasumaru turned towards him.

"Your way of doing things is so immature. So careless. You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!" Yahaba complained.

"Oh, stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares? And now we can have tons of fun!" Sasumaru threw her temari balls once more, as the dust cleared, showing you Tanjirou and Nezuko.

"Found 'em! Found 'em!" Sasumaru grinned, throwing her temari into the house once more, making you all duck.
A temari ball went straight for Tamayo, but Yushiro blocked it, making it explode his whole head.

"Yushiro!" Tanjirou shouted in worry, as Yushiro collapsed into the arms of Tamayo.

"Dammit! Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" Tanjirou ordered, as Nezuko nodded.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo informed, as Nezuko nodded once again, running out the room.

Both you and Tanjirou drew your swords, as Sasumaru took her temari balls back, bouncing them once more.

"The demon hunters wearing hanafuda-like earrings, and a kitsune mask... It's you two, isn't it?"

So we're the ones they're targeting?

"Miss Tamayo! Please find a place to hide! We're the ones those demons are after!" Tanjirou looked at Tamayo, "Tanjirou, I want you to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection. We're demons, after all." Tamayo replied, as Sasumaru threw her temari balls once more.

Tanjirou breathed in, thrusting his sword straight through the temari ball that was coming towards him.
But instead of the temari ball losing power, it knocked the sword back into Tanjirous' face, sliding off the sword and swerving right back to Sasumaru.

You looked behind you, seeing Yushiros' face start to heal, as he complained about getting involved with demon slayers.
Turning back around, you watched as Sasumaru threw off her haori and the top half of her kimono.
Your eyes widened when she grew another four arms, tripling the amount of temari balls she had.