𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

-

-

SIX

---

"Knock it off!" Tanjirou shouted, as he raced towards the masked boy and punched him in the stomach, the sound of ribs breaking was loud and clear.
The boy flew back, as Zenitsu shrieked in fear.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why [Name] refuses to draw her sword? It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving her a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjirou clenched his fists, as the masked-boy started to laugh.

"Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded."

"No! I don't think you get it at all!" The boy quickly got up, speeding towards Tanjirou, "We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" The boy started to try and punch him, as Tanjirou blocked them, backing up.

Both you and Zenitsu watched the fight, well more like Tanjirou blocking the boys' punches, as Zenitsu wiped the blood of your nose.
You grabbed Zenitsu's hands, thanking him as you flashed him a small smile.
His face erupted into a bright red blush, steam coming out his ears as he noticed how close you were.

This is the closest I've ever been to a girl!! Much less a goddess like [Name]~

You took the cloth from Zenitsu, wiping your nose while looking at the other two boys.
The fight kept going, none of them really backing down, until Tanjirou had enough, grabbing the boys shoulder and hitting his head hard with his own head.

Zenitsu shrieked, holding his head in worry, "That sound! Are your skulls fractured?"

The masked-boy stumbled back, his head falling down, as his mask fell off in the process.
Zenitsu moved to see his face, shrieking once again.

"Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!"

"What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" The boy grinned, his green eyes filled with mischief.

"You're one creepy guy, you know that? You've got such a ripped body, but there's a girl's face sitting on top of it." Zenitsu commented, his face void of any emotion.

"Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?" Zenitsu shrieked, running behind you while shouting, "I'm not looking at your face!"

"We don't have.. a problem.. with your.. face. It's quite attractive." You replied, as the boy looked at you.

"You're a corpse! Come at me!"