𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

—

TEN

---

"How good of you to come, my beloved children."

Two white haired girls held onto the master, guiding him to the front of the screening, so everyone could see them.

"Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semi-annual Hashira Meeting with no personnel changes." The master announced, his voice soft spoken.

"I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

"Thank you, Sanemi."

"If I may, Master.. Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about these swordsmen, Tanjirou Kamado and [Name] [LastName], accompanied by a demon?" Sanemi asked, as the Master nodded.

"Right. I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjirou, [Name] and Nezuko... I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it." Soft gasps could be heard as the Master finished.

"Even if it's what you desire, Master, I cannot agree to it." Gyomei slapped his hands together, the soft clang of his prayer beads could be heard as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm flamboyantly opposed, as well! A Demon Slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!" Uzui exclaimed.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" Mitsuri gushed.

"I'm fine either way.. I'll just forget it." Muichiro muttered.

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons." Obanai hissed, just like his snake.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Master! I oppose it with everything I've got!" Kyojuro said.

"The Demon Slayer Corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize Kamado, [Name], Tomioka and Hikaru!" Sanemi suggested.

The Master stood in silence for a bit, before asking for a letter, which his daughter took out and started to read.

"This is a letter received from a former Hashira, Sakonji Urokodaki. I shall read you an abridged version. 'Please allow Tanjirou and [Name] to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans, and this held true for more than two years later. In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Tanjirou Kamado and [Name] [LastName], as well as Sakonji Urokodaki, Giyuu Tomioka and Hikaru [LastName] will atone by committed seppuku.'