𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-
SEVEN.

---

"What is this sound?" Tanjirou questioned, as a sound that could only be described as rattling was heard in the distance.

"There it is again. It's this sound again! I heard this sound, and the next thing I knew, everyone started killing each other!" The other slayer said, looking around.

"Where's it coming from?"

The four of us stood in silence, before the slayer yelped in surprise, seeing a figure in the distance.
Another slayer came out from the shadows, sword in hand, many other slayers following behind.
They all suddenly ran towards us, raising their swords and blindly swinging it towards us.
Their limbs stretched abnormally, almost like they were being controlled.

"These guys are all morons! They don't know that it's taboo for us Demon Slayers to fight each other!" Inosuke laughed, "No, that's.. not it! They're not.. moving normally.. They're being manipulated.. by something!" You replied, backing up from a slayer charging towards you.

Inosuke unwrapped his swords, "In that case, I'm going to slash them all!"

Tanjirou looked behind him, telling Inosuke not to slash them, while dodging the slayers.
You quickly ran up to the other slayer from before, shoving the two controlled slayers onto the ground.

There's something on their backs.. I can sense it..

You drew your sword, quickly slashing above one of the slayers backs, cutting what seemed to be threads, as he dropped down to the ground.

"It's threads! They're being manipulated by threads! Slash the threads!" Tanjirou shouted, as Inosuke slashed some threads himself.

"I already knew that before you caught on!"

Looking down at your arm, you noticed some spiders crawling along them, before a thread pulled your arm to the side.
You quickly slashed at them, the same happening with Tanjirou.

"It's not good enough to just cut the threads! The spiders are just gonna stick more puppet strings onto them! So.." Tanjirou cut himself off, holding his nose like he smelt something atrocious.

"So, all we gotta do is kill those damn spiders, huh?"

"That would be impossible! Those spiders are tiny, and I'm sure there are tons of them! We gotta find the demon who's controlling them!"

Inosuke didn't listen, however, stabbing his sword into the ground, crushing any spiders he saw.

"It's not good, Inosuke!"

"Inosuke, if you have.. some kind of.. power that can.. pinpoint the.. demons location, then help... us out!" You begged, as Inosuke grunted in annoyance.

Stabbing his two swords into the ground, he bent down, outstretching both arms.

"Beast Breathing Seventh Form, Spatial Awareness!" He muttered, seeming like he was concentrating on something.

"Found it! There you are!"

"Found it?" Tanjirou asked, trying his best to dodge the other swordsmen.