Chapter 17

A/n: Alright let's go, sorry for being late again. The fighting scene took longer than I thought to type .... Anyway Happy New Year !! I didn't greet Merry Christmas because ... There's no Christmas in my religion so ..... Yeah *sweat* again some events are used in either manga or the anime so .... Enjoy !!

==========================================================

Y/n's POV

I was sitting on one of the crates on top of the wall resting as the others are helping to get Reiner and Bertholdt up the wall, I look a bit to see Hange-nee talking to Krista as Ymir is next to them. I look at the other to see Eren helping Reiner to get up at the edge of the wall, suddenly I heard someone sat next to me. I turn and saw Nanaba who suddenly ruffle my hair making me glare at her and try to fix my spiky hair.

Nanaba: Thanks for helping as back there

Y/n: I'm just doing my job as a Soldier and a Hero

Nanaba: I see *laughs a little* I remember the few months after you arrive at the regimen

Y/n: Huh ? Which one ?

Nanaba: It's nothing

Y/n: Eh ? which one ?

Nanaba just giggle and ruffle my hair then stand up heading towards Mike and the other squad, I just blink for a second and try to remember.

Y/n: what does she mean few months after I stayed at the survey corps before I went to training camp ?

I just shrug it off and turn my head to see Mikasa next to me and glaring at me, this made me jump and fall off the crate.

Mikasa: You alright Y/n ?

Y/n: Y-Yeah *still on the floor of the wall* I'm good

Mikasa: Do you need rest ?

Y/n: No I'm already good

Hange: Is everyone clear ? and Connie I'll arrange for a scout squad to investigate your village later. For the time being, I want you to focus on the mission to fix the wall *place her hand on Connie's shoulder* Got it ?

Connie: Got it !!

Mikasa help me get up and we both head towards Hange-nee and the others, I look from a far and notice something.

Mikasa: Hannes ?

Hange: It's the Garrison advance squad they came to tell us where the hole is.

No One's POV

As everyone gathered Hannes finally got up from the wall and told them there was no hole anywhere, this made them look confuse beside Reiner and Bertholdt who was behind the group.

Eren: Huh ?

Hannes: We spent all night looking for it ...

Y/n starts thinking of how it was possible that there was Titans inside when there was no hole, but he stop when he realize something but he need to ask Annie later for confirmation.

Hannes: But at least between Trost and Krolva District there's nothing wrong with the wall

Y/n thoughts were cut off when he starts listening to Hannes explanation, making Hange shout at him confuse.

Hange: What'd you say ?

Hannes: We bumped into soldiers from Krolva and retracted our steps. We haven't seen any Titans the whole way here

Armin: But ... we know for sure there's Titans on this side of the wall

Eren: Did you actually look ? Are you sure your not drunk ?