Chapter 26

A/n: Hello !! Well guys we're almost at the end .... It was nice knowing you all- joke I still have few more but seriously this book is almost at the end, hope you all stay for few more chapters and future books !! Alright let's start !!

=================================================

No One's POV

At the prison cell Mikasa and the others are inside of it waiting for something to happen, Connie is leaning at the metal bars asking if Armin can turn into a titan to bust them out. But Armin refuse saying it's a risk that he might destroy everything if that happens, Connie just kept quiet while they all think of a plan. Jean asked that Armin was beat up by Eren which made the blonde boy answer the reason, which surprise Jean of why Eren hurt Mikasa but the girl stop them. Suddenly they heard something and saw Yelena walking inside with Onyankopon and another soldier that's holding a rifle.

Yelena: long time no see Heroes of Shiganshina, it greatly saddens me that our reunion has happen to be behind bars

Connie: hey ... You're with them too ?! Let us out !!

Onyankopon: .... Putting me on house arrest and then dragging me around don't you think it was rather selfish of you ? Until Zeke and Eren come in contact you all stay here and behave.

Connie: you bastard ...

Jean: good for you .... It must feel good that everything is according to your plan.

Jean continues to speak of how all their plans comes true for Eren to use them, so they can attack and kill people at Marley. Nicolo then glares at the other soldier who's telling him he sold them out, just to get up on a rank as Yelena's lapdog. Which made the soldier name Grior starts speaking insults about Eldian people and it's country, Jean grab hold on Nicolo who's still furious. Since Nicolo was happy that eldian people see him as a friend in and accept him, and insulting his friends made him angry. But before the soldier could insult more words, a bullet was shot straight to his head.

Onyankopon: Yelena ?!

Yelena: I deeply apologize for his rudeness, we no longer require comrades who use such abusive words towards Eldians on this island.

Suddenly a door open and someone head inside the others are surprise to see Y/n, the brown hair male looks down to see a body. Then looks at Yelena seeing she has a gun making the man pinch the bridge of his nose, Y/n motion someone to come in and clean the mess.

Y/n: Yelena seriously ? We're trying to be quiet ....

Yelena: apologies, you see he insulted the Eldian people

Y/n: .... Understandable have a nice day-

Connie: hey ... Don't tell me ... Your with Eren too ?

Y/n: hah ? The fuck are you talking about ? I'm not helping that guy to activate the rumbling

Armin: wait ?! Then what are you-

Y/n: these two works for me

~ Time skip brought you by group 3 known as Mike and his squad locates Hange and Levi to help them ~

Y/n's POV

As I told Yelena to tell them everything and told Onyokopon to open the cellar and get them out, I was leaning at the wall when the door open it was one of the soldiers of Eren's faction. But this soldier is actually a spy of the Yeagerist that also work for my group, he suddenly told us that a intruder came in and I know who it is.

Y/n: Pieck is here ...

Jean: Who ?

Y/n: the Cart Titan user