Chapter 4

A/n: Alright I have come up in term .... I will use the Manga spelling name of the characters !! so I will stop debating in my mind which is right or wrong jeez ... and buckle up this is gonna be a long chapter.

==========================================================

No One's POV

Year: 850 
2 years after the enlistment 

Shadis: You're too slow !! Run, you laggards !! 

In a rainy season Shadis is riding a horse and watching the recruits shouting at them to run faster, Shadis saw Armin running behind as he slowed his horse next to Armin.

Shadis: What's wrong Arlert ? Your falling behind !! Is it too heavy for you ? Will you be the only guy to remove your equipment ? 

Armin: .....

Shadis: If this is a real fight, you'd be titan food by now !!

Armin keeps running and feeling tired but he kept going, Shadis looks at him and rode his horse away to the rest of the cadets.

Armin: *thought* Damn it ....

???: Give me that 

Armin suddenly felt his equipment off his back and look who took it, It was Reiner who took his bag and running next to him. 

Reiner: At this rate, we all fail out ! We're being grade in this exercise 

Armin: If you do that, you'll lose points as well

Reiner: Just don't let them find out !! and don't make me change my mind !! 

Shadis: Reiner Braun - a strong soldier, physically and mentally and trusted by his comrades

Reiner run ahead off Armin to get back to the others, Armin watch him still catching his breath and also running. 

Armin: I will not slow everyone down, even if it kills me ! 

Armin quickly run to Reiner and took his back and start running still catching his breath, Reiner looks surprise at this but kept running with the rest.