Chapter 22

A/n: Alright !! Let's start !! What the interior of the diner look like is above !! Also some part of this chapter is based on the Manga not the anime ... Fun fact I am more of a manga person than anime one .... But I still watch the anime ... So.!! Let's go !!

====================================================

No One's POV

It's been 4 years when Y/n and his crew came back but they are all staying at the country of marley, Y/n is now cooking some food that is ordered by people at his shop. It's a building between Marley's people and Eldian's people border, suddenly a tan and white hair girl came in the kitchen.

Rumi: Hey boom boom boy we got an order at table 6

Y/n: coming right up !!

Rumi leans at the counter crossing her arms and looking at the boy, she noticed that the boy grew taller and short stubble beard is growing on his jawline. It has been 4 years as the rabbit hero join the mission and she is been itching for a fight, luckily they have a training room for her to let it out.

Rumi: are you sure this plan is gonna work ?

Y/n: maybe ... Maybe not ... But ... Let's hope we can stop it before the rumbling happens

Y/n went in front of Rumi and gave the ordered food for the customer, he gave her a smile showing her that everything will work out. Rumi just scratch her head in annoyance and took the plate off Y/n's hands, she gave him a look for a second and leaves the kitchen to serve the food.

Y/n: it will work out ... I promise

Hours have passed and Y/n was about to close the shop when he heard the door open, he wanted to make them leave since it's closing hours now. But when he turn to look at the person he just smile at the person, it was a girl with black hair and leaning at the crutches.

Y/n: We both know that my shop is already close Pieck

Pieck: I know ~ but I miss your cooking beside I just got back weeks ago

Y/n: I see ... Then welcome back

Pieck: *smiles* Thank you Katsuki ~

Pieck went to a chair and sat there Y/n just chuckled and went to one of the tables where he put his apron, he wears the apron and went to the counter taking a menu and gave it to the girl.

Pieck: *reads the menu* hmm ... So many to choose from

Y/n: take your time then and think while I close the shop

Y/n starts walking away and putting the sign to close at the window next to the door, Pieck moves the menu to look at Y/n who's tidying the place. She looks around and notice the three girls that works at the boy's shops is not there, she looks back at the menu finally choosing she likes.

Pieck: I'll have some a plate of Omurice then

Y/n: alright, I'll get you something to drink then make it

Pieck: say Katsuki where are the others ?

Y/n: Rumi is resting at her room while Kyoka and Momo are getting some ingredients

Pieck nods as Y/n gave her a glass of water and head back to the kitchen to cook her food, it took a while but Y/n came back holding a tray of food. He serve the ordered food Pieck ask at her table, the boy notice something at the window making him sweat.

Y/n: hey Pieck .... Why are those kids peeking at my window ?

Pieck: what kids ?

The girl turns to see some familiar kids looking at her, there were four children technically they are either 12+ years old. Pieck recognize them and look back at Y/n who's sweating a lot, Pieck look back at the window and move her hand to make them come inside.