Chapter 21.5 or Chapter 22 ?

A/n: alright this is one of the bonus chapter or not ... But this count of how Y/n meet some of the girls before heading back to the AOT world ... So ... Let's go !!

====================================================

Y/n's POV

Truth: before I send you back to your home do you need something ?

Y/n: Ah right !! Can you give this to someone ?

I gave him a letter that I wrote for the others I don't know how I will give it to them since I am here, but now that Truth can do it I might as well ask if he can give it to them.

Y/n: I want them to know that I am coming back

Truth: very well

After that Truth gave me another month to spend time with my family and friends before going back to Annie and the others, once I got home I told my parents because Katsuki was already moved into the dorms. My mom and dad look at each other then back at me in concern, then my mom grabbed my hand gently and press it on her cheek.

Mitsuki: do you really have to go ? We just got you back

Y/n: I know ... But .... I need to save them ... I'm a soldier and a hero and it's my duty to help the humanity in that world

Masaru: *place his hand on his son's shoulder* Promise us when it's all over ... You will come back ?

Y/n: I will ... I might even introduce Annie to you

Mitsuki: who ?

Y/n: w-well umm ... *turns red a bit and scratch the side of his cheek* she's uhh ... She's my girlfriend

It was quiet at first suddenly my mom grab both of my shoulder and look at me in anger, this made me sweat a bit and shake a bit.

Mitsuki: YOU LITTLE SHIT !! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE TELLING US YOUR LEAVING ?!

Y/n: I-I'M SORRY !!

She start shaking me making me dizzy a bit suddenly she stops as my dad gave me a look, I sweat even more seeing him having a serious look.

Masaru: .... I guess it's time for us to have the " TALK "

Y/n: t-the what ?

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n blushing mess after his dad give him the " Talk " ~

I was heading towards the UA dorm where my brother is staying, Marco also joined me turns out he wanted to come with me back to see the others.

Y/n: are you sure Marco ?

Marco: yeah, I know this place is nice but ... I wanna see our friends too

Y/n: I see ... Oh yeah I should take some things with me

Marco: like what ?

Y/n: turns out there's a student at UA that is good upgrading some support items for my quirk

Marco: will they let you get one ? You're not a student there though ....

Y/n: it's fine Truth already talk to Principal Nezu

Marco: I see ...

We finally arrive at the place where the dorm is as both of us keep walking, suddenly I felt something bump into me. I turn to see a dark purple hair and she has aux cord like on the end of her ears, her eyes met mine for a second when she suddenly take my hand and drag me.

???: there you are Bakugo we've been looking for you

Y/n: Hah ?!

???: All of the class are having lunch at the dorm so let's go