Chapter 7

A/n: Battle of Trost 3 Final !!

==========================================================

No One's POV

Eren: I'll do it ... I'll do it !! I'm not sure whether I can or not, But I'll do it !!

Pixis smile and pat the boy's shoulders and stand up he went to the edge of the wall and wave calling at staff officers to assemble, Armin look surprised at this and asking if he is serious or not just then Eren answer there is no point and they have to do it. The three turn around and saw the other staff members finally arrive and standing behind Pixis, they all start making a plan to reclaim Trost as other soldiers down the walls are waiting for orders.

Soldier: A plan to recapture Trost District ?!

Soldier 2: You're kidding me !! As if we have the technology to plug that hole in the gate !!

Soldier 3: What're the higher ups thinking ?! Isn't entering Trost District just suicide ?!

As some of the Garrison soldiers keep talking to the others, suddenly one of the trainee corps start shouting again in fear as Marco trying to calm him down. Because of this commotion it didn't help the other trainees and garrison soldiers too, then suddenly a garrison soldier called some of the trainees and told them to make a scene and Jean saw this.

???: Oi stop scaring her and you called yourself a soldier

The Garrison soldier turns around and saw Y/n standing there still on his tank top, some of the Garrison saw Y/n and recognize him and starts whispering to each other.

Soldier: Hey isn't he from the Survey Corps ?

Soldier 2: Y-Your right I recognize him !!

Soldier 3: w-we have a chance r-right ?! now his here !!

Some of the Trainees heard this they knew Y/n but they didn't know that he was already a member of the Regiment, Y/n walk in front of the Soldier again who sweat and look in fear.

Y/n: Stop scaring the trainees your setting a bad example of a soldier

Garrison Soldier: I-... *looks down*

Y/n was about to speak again but he felt someone grab his arm, He turns and it was Annie who gave him a cold gaze. He just sigh and scratch his head then look back at the soldier and turn around to leave, Annie followed Y/n and Reiner and Bertholdt notice this and look at each other. As some of the soldiers still shouting about not wanting to die suddenly they all stop when they heard Pixis call they're attention, Y/n looked up at the wall seeing Pixis standing on the wall and next to Eren.

Pixis: I will now elaborate on the plan to recapture Trost District ! The objective of this plan is to seal the whole in the destroyed gate !

All the soldiers look surprised and questioning how they will seal the hole on the gate, Y/n kept his look at the commander and Eren and realize Mikasa and Armin are not with him.

Pixis: I will now explain how we intend to seal the hole ! *he motion to Eren* Belonging to the Training Corps this is Eren Yeager !

Eren walks close to show himself and saluted, this cause Jean and the other trainees beside Y/n and Annie who look surprised.

Pixis: He is the product of successful top-secret Titan transformation research ! He is capable of generating a Titan's body and moving it according to his will !

Connie: Is the Commander absolutely making no sense right now or am I just stupid ?

Ymir: Shut up for a bit, stupid