Chapter 8

A/n: Trial and it will be a long one

==========================================================

Eren's POV

I woke up in a cell with chains on my arms, I was confused at this. Suddenly I heard something and made me look, I saw two people who are familiar.

???: Eren, do you have any question ?

Eren: .... The top leader of the survey corps ... Commander Erwin and Captain Levi ... Uhmm .. Where am I ?

Erwin: Let's just say your in a dungeon, as you can see .. You're currently in custody of the Military Police

Levi: ... *looks at the Military Police*

M.P: *flinched*

Erwin: we were finally granted the right to see you a few minutes ago

I look back at the chains on my arms for a second, suddenly I saw Commander Erwin holding the key my father gave me.

Eren: That key is ...

Erwin: Yes, it's yours I'll return it later ... Your home Dr. Yeager's basement in Shiganshina is where the secret of the Titans lies correct ?

Eren: Yes, Probably that's what my father said

Levi: You have amnesia, and your father is missing huh ? Sounds awfully convenient

Erwin: *looks at Levi* Levi, I believe we've already concluded that he has no reason to lie *looks back at the cell* We're still very much in the dark, but I think what's best for us now is to question your intentions.

Eren: My .... intentions ?

Erwin: In order to investigate your home, we must recapture Shiganshina District and Wall Maria ... Drastic measures are necessary to quickly seal the gate ... your Titan power will be crucial. It seems our fate is controlled by the Titans, after all. Whether it's the Colossus Titan or the Armored Titan, they're likely to be the same as you. Your intentions are the key here *shows the Key* the key of freeing mankind from this despair.

Eren: I ...

I look down and remember my mother holding my face and smiling at me, Suddenly I remember a titan was about to grab her but a blue explosion happen then I saw my mom on the boat crying. Then I remember my dad crying as he is holding a syringe and using it on me, I kept remembering the Titans breaking the wall and eating others.

Levi: Hey, answer already scum, What is it you want to do ?

Eren: I want to join the Survey Corps and slaughter some Titans !

Levi: Oh ? Not bad. Erwin, I'll take responsibility for him

I saw Levi start walking towards my cell and hold on the metal bars as he look at me, I sweated a bit as he kept his look on me.

Levi: Tell that to the top brass, It's not that I trust him ... If he betray us or goes berserk, I'll kill him on the spot I doubt anyone will object. There's no one better suited for this, after all I'll accept your enlistment into the survey corps

Y/n's POV

I was eating my food next to Annie at the mess hall with all the trainees waiting for orders, I suddenly heard something and saw Mikasa standing and looking in disbelief. Just then a door open and made me look up and saw people from the military police at the door, One of them is looking around and holding a clipboard.

Military Police: Mikasa Ackerman ! Armin Arlert ! Are you here ?

Mikasa: Yes, Sir.

Military Police: You've been ordered to appear as witness this afternoon's inquiry