Prologue + Chapter 1

A/n: fun fact while doing this I based some of the events is kinda mix of manga and anime if anyone ask why it's different

==========================================================

Y/n's POV

The school was finally over as I was walking back home while texting my childhood best friend, and his name is Izuku or I call Izuchan him since were kids.

Y/n: hmm I should give Izuchan a present for passing to U.A

I am really happy that Izuchan and my brother passed U.A and making they're dreams come true as a hero, I should also buy Katsuki a present too if he wants one .... Maybe a new toothbrush .. He keeps breaking it when brushing his teeth in anger about killing germs. I sighed deeply and look at my phone when there was a thug in front of me suddenly and he was pointing a gun at me, I raised my arms to surrender since I can't do anything to use my quirk it's illegal to use it without permission.

Thug: Give me your money kid before i shoot you

Y/n: look sir can we just talk this out ?

Thug: SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR WALLET !!

I tried to reason with him again but he became impatient and suddenly I heard a bang, I felt something in my chest and see blood before I could look at the Thug again ..... My eyes suddenly felt heavy and the next thing I know ... Everything was dark.

Y/n: Did I just .... Die ?

All I see was darkness ... It was so dark and quiet I don't know how long I was there when I heard something that made me look around, suddenly brightness took over the dark that made me cover my eyes with my arm. When I open my eyes I saw a grey eyes staring at me, it made me sit up quickly accidentally bumping my forehead on that person. Which made me groan in pain and fall down again holding my foreahead for seconds, I look at the person who I hit by accident and ready to apologies and it was a girl with black hair and grey eyes.

Y/n: S-Sorry if I hit your head by accident are you alright ?

The girl just cover half her face with the red scarf she's wearing, she just nods and left the room which made me confused sitting in the bed for couple of minutes. I look around and my hands and made me notice something, my hands are a bit smaller than it used to be I panick and got out of the bed I was laying and look around to confirm something. I finally found a mirror and confirm what I look like, my eyes became wide of what I see and I saw my younger self in the mirror.

Y/n: *thinking* y-your shitting me r-right ?

I back away for a bit and look at my hands and trying to use my quirk, I saw my hands starts heating up and glowing a bit  I made a small explosion like pop for a while but I stop it when I heard some footsteps. I turn to the door as it opens showing a lady with black hair and light colored eyes, she walk towards me and place her hands on my face and smile im relief.

Lady: your finally awake thank goodness !!

Y/n: w-wha ?

Lady: Grisha found you in an alley pass out earlier

I gave her a confused look and trying to process what she said, She told me few things when Grisha or her husband found me. I was passed out in some alley how did I even get there, My eyes wondered around and notice something about the furniture. There are no electric equipments and in the room theres only a bed and a small drawer that has a candle on it, I look at the Lady again as she smile and takes my hand and guide me out of the room.

Lady: you must be hungry young man

Y/n: w-where am i ?

Lady: your in our home at Shiganshina district south edge of wall Maria