Chapter 24

A/n: Alright !! Let's start this and again I bases this chapter like in the manga if anyone wonder why it's different, anyway less go !!

====================================================

No One's POV

The Airship finally arrives the Island of Paradis as the soldiers finally left the airship, Jean and Connie are carrying Y/n in a stretcher to take him to a safe house. But Erwin stop them and told the two he and Marco will took Y/n somewhere as requested, the two nod and gave the stretcher where Y/n is still passed out. Annie followed the two along with Momo, Kyoka and Rumi to make sure if Y/n is alright, Eren was taken by the others and took him to a cellar before they do something about his actions.

Mikasa: *looking at the two who's taking Y/n away* .......

Armin: he will be fine Mikasa, Connie said Y/n survive the shot.

Mikasa: I know ... I don't want to lose him again.

Armin: right ... A lot of people don't want to lose him

Armin was looking at Annie who's following Erwin and Marco, while holding Y/n's hand hoping he would wake up quickly. Armin then look back to the airship seeing the soldiers take the two kids away, while Levi is escorting Zeke out of the airship and take him back somewhere.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n being taken to someone's house letting him recover there ~

No One's POV

Eren was still looking at the mirror as Hange walk beside his cellar, Hange ask Eren who is he talking too. But Eren just kept quiet and stare at the mirror without batting Hange a eye, Hange tried to start a conversation with him.

Eren: What are you here for ?!

Hange: what do you mean ... ? I'm here to talk, We spent all night talking about Titans the first time we did, didn't we ?

Eren: .......

Hange: you listend to me ... Talk ... On and on ... I was sure you wouldn't sacrifice Historia .... It was that day ... Two years ago ... At the welcome ceremony at the harbor ....

**Two Years ago**

At the Harbor all the Soldier of Paradis have fall in line while the guest are in front of them, Yelena greeted them and offer a handshake to Eren. But Levi intervene telling the tall woman that no contact is allowed and only see is allowed, Yelena just kept her posture keeping her smile towards Levi.

Yelena: that's enough, that makes today an auspicious day. It will be the first day we welcome foreign visitors since the port is completed.

The ships finally arrive at the port Yelena was confused to see two ships, she only knows that only one should arrive. Erwin escused himself and told the others he will greet the other ship, As he leave one of the ships guest finally comes down. Historia greeted the visitor giving a handshake towards the female ambassador, Mikasa was surprised to see the woman she almost resemble her mother.

Yelena: their visiting ambassador is Kiyomi Azumabito.

Mikasa: She-

Yelena: Does her face resemble your mother's ? It's just like I told you ... You two are Relatives.

Once they arrived at the room the woman showed a cloth with a Crest on it, Mikasa was surprise to see it confirming her thoughts.

Kiyumi: Do you recognize this Family Crest ?

Mikasa: That's .. !!

Eren: Show her Mikasa.

Mikasa: but Mom said too ... Keep this a secret !!