Chapter 3

Crashed

*April's P.O.V*

"Dirty mud, dirty mud, mud all the waay, I walked up the hill with dirty mud all the way," I sang out loud.

I am weird, I like to sing randomly. Call me childish but I kinda am. Wow truth hour there.

Ella looked at me strange, "Dirty mud? This time it has gone too weird," I laughed at that.

"Thank you for the wonderful compliment," I said.

She rolled her eyes as she sat back on her seat. I turned around and face Blake.

"So, you know how to drive?" I asked.

"Uhh, not really, but every time someone drive I always watched them," he replied.

I just grinned as I heard someone screaming, "Help! Help me! Please!" I looked outside to see a man running following us, there are about fifteen walkers behind him.

I rolled down the window, "What are you doing?" Blake asked.

"Sorry! Just kill them on the brain!" I yelled at the man. The man stared at me panic.

"Please!" he pleads.

"Dammit just kill them! Sooner or later you'll get eaten if you don't kill them!" Ella yelled out.

I stare at Ella shocked but shrug it away as I rolled up the window again.

"Atlanta still on the list?" I asked to both Blake and Ella.

"Of course!" they both said at the same time and I laughed.

I felt a bit tired so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

***

"It won't fit trust me!"

"It will fit!"

"No it's not,"

I groaned as I opened my eyes. What a great way to woke up. I stepped outside of the car and looked to see Blake trying to fit a somewhat huge bag into a tent.

"You know that it won't fit right?" I stated.

"Ha! Told ya'," Ella stuck out a tongue at Blake.

Blake pouted, "I thought you're on my side April?" I rolled my eyes as I build me and Ella's tent.

"Sorry, we just stopped and I forgot to build our tent," Ella apologized and I smiled.

"It's fine," I replied as I finished building the tent.

"Do you have any water?" I asked and Ella threw a plastic bottle at me and I caught it.

I saw the bushes moved behind Ella but I couldn't see that much. Just then ten walkers appeared.

"Ella behind you!" I yelled and she immediately grabbed her crossbow and I take mine's. Blake took his gun as we shot the walkers.

"What do we do with the bodies?" I asked.

"Just throw them away," Ella answered as she pulled a walker and threw it away.

I bit my lip as I followed her movement. After we all get rid of the walkers I walked inside my tent.

"You don't want dinner?" Ella asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry, tell me when it's time for my watch," I replied and lie down. Ella looked at me weirdly.

"Um yes?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you never skip dinner, since- it's food," she stated and I rolled my eyes.