Chapter 29

You Get In Here, You Get Killed

*April's P.O.V*

I was looking for Blake when I heard screaming. I look around to see that there are lots of unfamiliar people as they attacked our group.

"Shit," I muttered as I ran to grab my crossbow.

I was close on reaching the house but I got tackled down, "Let me go you bitch!" I hissed at the guy with a W on his forehead.

"You're a dead girl," he said as he raised his machete.

"Hell no!" I screamed as I used my strength to push him as he fell backward.

I grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed his brain, I got up and ran back to the house.

"Grab all that you could find," I heard a voice.

"Shit yes I found this stunning crossbow," another voice said and I jumped out from my hiding spot.

"That's mine!" I shouted at the one woman and one guy, the woman snickered as she raise the crossbow at me.

I ran and dodged the arrows she sent at me as I jumped on her, I stabbed her stomach as she screamed and raised my crossbow at the guy.

He was escaping outside but I shot his head, I took back all my arrows as I ran outside.

"April!" I heard Blake called out as he was cornered by three men.

I raise my crossbow and aim at the guy who was about to attack Blake, then I continued with the rest. I ran at him and hugged him, "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"We need bullets," I stated and he once again nodded as I took out my arrows from these guys' skulls as we ran to the weapons room.

"Fuck!" Blake screamed from behind me as I look around to see that a guy tackled him down.

"For fuck's sake," I muttered as I kicked the guy's back.

"Hey bitch listen up," I said as I pulled my knife out, "You get in here, you get killed, so you took a risk and apparently you die,"

The guy scowled as I finally stabbed his brain, "April,"

I look around to see Carol and Ella, "Ella! You're okay! What about Daryl?" I asked as Carol handed me a gun then she handed Blake one.

"I don't know," she sighed and I nodded.

"That bitch survive somewhere for sure," I smiled and she did too.

Carol and Ella ran somewhere as I prepared my gun, "You ready?" Blake asked at me and I smirked.

"Hell yeah!"

We just ran around as I keep shooting at the enemies, I still have my crossbow too in case I run out of bullets.

"Goddammit sister,"

I tripped on a rock by that, "Fuck my life," I mumbled.

"Sister why don't you just give up, I mean perfect chance to die aye? You won't turn into a walker, you'll get buried, and you don't have to waste any more energy," I growled silently as I stared up at the dead guy.

"Why can't you all just leave," I hissed as Merle laughed.

"Not happening soon, shits over and you changed, maybe," he said as he turned to me.

Then I could see he looked like a walker, and I shook my head as I stood up as I went to tackle him but instead I tackle the air.

"What the," I mumbled and I look up to see a man running at me.

I look around for my weapons, but they were shattered far away from me.

The guy shouted as he punched me, I spit out blood as he repeatedly punching me.

I was feeling light headed, my vision was blurry but I refused to die.

I screamed as I poked the guy's eye, I keep pushing his eye and he screamed in pain.

Then when he released me I ran to grab the nearest weapon at me which is my gun.

The guy grabbed my leg as he stabbed a knife at my thigh and I hissed as I finally reached the gun with my tip fingers and shot the guy's head.

I pulled out the knife off of my thigh as I lose all my energy and just passed out.