Chapter 6

Protection Of killing And Love

Ella POV

The next morning I woke up and put my hair up. Rick said he had a meeting with the governor today to stop the bloodshed.

“Ella where are you going?” I heard Carl tired voice. I smiled  “It’s morning silly” Carl and I aren’t dating. I’m pretty sure everyone thinks so; we just kissed once also cuddled. 

“Lay down with me” Carl exclaimed. I giggled, “Maybe later, okay?” “No now” Carl was determined for me to lay with him so I did. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed. “That’s more like it,” he laughed. I shook my head with a big fat smile on my face.  

“Ella, do you feel uncomfortable?” he asked “No” I responded “Good because I’m not letting go of you” he joked. 

“Carl” I started to say. “Yes?” he asked “Why are we so touchy when we barley know each other” I asked and his answer was something I wasn’t expecting. 

“Because I believe in love at first sight, we clearly are meant to be together.” His words made my heart sink.

“You love me?” I asked while rolling to face him. “Yes, I know it’s a strong word I shouldn’t use it but the second I looked at you I know you could be the one. I could tell you weren’t the one with Blake so that made me happy and excited to actually meet you.” His words were making me blush. “Why do you love me?” I asked while tracing his chest, he had his shirt off. “You’re so beautiful to me, you’re strong, brave, smart, everything about you makes me wild.” He was making me want to cry of joy. He is the first boy who seemed to actual love me. I hugged him.

“Do you love me?” Carl asked I froze. Do I love him? Or is it a like -like I nodded.  Wow Ella are you actually like this say something “Of course I love you, the second I saw you I knew you were cute, you saved my life that day, when you spoke to me I realized you’re smart. The hour we kissed I thought you were funny and romantic. You’re are the only boy who kissed me passionately.” Did I just speak too much?

He smiled “I had to save you I knew you were special for me.”  I smiled and hugged him again. I do love him I really do. I know it should be too early but I don’t care.

He went to lean in and kiss me, but…. Rick walked in…

“Carl, I’m about to leave.” He announced while looking up. 

“Alright dad see you when you get home.” He ran up to him and hugged him. 

“Is there something going on between you two?” Rick asked pointing fingers.

“Yeah… we like each other” Carl announced I knew he couldn’t say we love each other because his father would say that we don’t know what love is, or we barley know each other to say that Etc.

Rick smiled at Carl and teased him by messing up his hair.