𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝑫𝒓. 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒚𝒎. 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔, 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚, 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

What happened in the next half hour was all so fast. The three teenagers went to the station and grabbed their items for killing the Demogorgan. On the way there, Nancy and Jonathan explained the Demogorgan and their theory to Y/N. Y/N had to explain her powers to Nancy and Jonathan as well.

This excited Nancy and Jonathan because Y/N's electricity could be used as a weapon too, and she was on board for. When they arrived at the Byers' house, they started to put the plan in motion. Putting the bulbs back on all the lights, especially since all of the Christmas ones were pretty long. Then the three all made sure the bear trap was in a spot that was secure.

Jonathan built a weapon for himself since Y/N and Nancy had their own. Nailing multiple nails into a bat in any direction and angle. Nancy makes sure her gun is loaded and secured, then sets up a string and gas to pour over the bear trap in the hallway and leads into Will's room.

Y/N slowly uses her powers to mess with the TV and some small objects, since she hasn't used them since she was chased. After they all have prepared their weapons, Nancy and Jonathan set up the trap very carefully, Y/N sets up the yo-yo in Will's room.

They all gather in the living room after setting up their plan.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

After we've set everything up, Jonathan and Nancy both have kitchen knives to cut their hands to attract the Demogorgan with blood. I declined on cutting my hand because I have my sixth sense and my more heightened danger one as well.

"Remember..."

"Straight into Will's room. And-" "Don't step on the trap." "Wait for the yo-yo to move." I cross my arms and look at the two. "Then we kill it." They both take a deep breath before holding the knives up to their hands. "All right. You ready?"

"Ready." Nancy says. I go outside and wait for them to finish and to give the two time to themselves. I sat on the Byers' porch outside, they could assume I am 'keeping watch', but the cold fall night kept me company.

I close my eyes and see if anyone or even anything is approaching us, I feel myself in the void again, and hear a familiar car in the distance. I remember being in the car to know that it is Steve's car approaching.

As I hear the car being put into park, I open my eyes to see him running up to me. "Y/N, why are you here? Your lip- and your nose is bleeding again." I get up from the stairs and stand next to him. Processing everything, I say, "Uhm, why are you here you're not-"

I get interrupted by his frantic words, "Is Jonathan here?

He goes up to the door and knocks on it rapidly, responding to him, "Well no shit, it's his house. Why??"

"Jonathan? Are you there, man? It's... it's Steve! Listen, I just wanna talk!" He keeps knocking on the door and I try to stop him. I hear the door open, and Nancy responds to him, "Steve, listen to me."

Steve gets relieved but when he sees Nancy, he gets confused. "Hey. Nancy, what-" "You need to leave." I try to get inside the door, but Steve won't move. "I'm not trying to start anything, okay?" "Steve! She's serious you need to leave."