𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒄𝒆 - - 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔. 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I sit next to Nancy as I put a blanket on my lap. "What's the thing you have to tell me?" She sighs and looks at me. "Two things. Actually. The first one is that Steve and I broke up. Second, which is more important, is you know Hawkins Lab?" I nod my head and focus more on what she is going to say.

"Well, they haven't done a single thing to be accountable for Barb's death, and Jonathan and I are going to try and... expose them, I guess." "Wait, wait, wait. How did you get Jonathan involved?"

I fix how I sit on the bed and look at her. "It was after Steve and I had our fight, but we felt the same way about how the lab is just getting away with more things." I sigh and can agree with Nancy, especially about Barb.

"Barb was my first friend when I moved here... she genuinely cared about us, her closest friends, and she was just taken away so easily.." Nancy feels the same sadness and looks at me.

"Nance, I support you and Jonathan doing this, but please be careful. I know the lab can be a very scary place and if you see anything important, let me know, please."

Nancy nods her head and I feel as if I needed to get one more thing off of my chest. "Also, the night you got super drunk... I drove Steve home. I didn't do it to be a bad friend to you, but he's also a friend of mine and I knew Jonathan would be able to take care of you. I'm you-"

"Y/N. It's okay. And I'm not upset... Wait, but how did you know Jonathan would take me home?" I slightly laugh and grab my bag. "Well, before Steve stormed out of the bathroom and after you spilled punch on yourself, my sixth sense told me I guess. It never tells me of strange things like that, but I knew it was important.

She gives a surprised look and grabs a magazine and sets it on the bed. "That's super neat. How have your powers been?" I shrug and sit back a small bit. "They've been okay, I haven't used them that often unless my nose randomly bleeds."

I sigh before continuing, "Nancy, just please be careful in that lab. Who knows what people are running that shit show now. You're very brave even going there, I would be so traumatized."

She tilts her head and asks, "Would you ever go back in there, Y/N?" I shake my head instantly and shiver. "It will bring so many memories, bad memories. I don't really show my trauma as El did, but I still feel it. It's gotten way better, and who knew that the town I'd move to would be the same town the lab is in."

We slightly giggle and Nancy puts a hand over mine, comforting me. "I'm glad you chose Hawkins out of all of the towns here. Thank you for being one of my best friends Y/N." I smile and reply, "Thank you for being one of my best friends too Nancy."

She and I talked for about an hour, just catching up and being able to avoid some of the craziness in our lives. Nancy told me how tomorrow she and Jonathan were going to skip school to put their plan in motion. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, being an easy day and the weekend to come soon after.

*time skip to the next morning*

Nancy's alarm wakes the both of us. I get up first and go into the bathroom. I first get into my change of clothes and put on a small bit of makeup.