𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

The two kids walk to each other, still in shock. "Eleven." "Mike." They give each other a long hug, happy to see each other. Max, asking the question, "Is that..." Dustin and Lucas nods their nods.

Mike and El pull away from the hug, both of them shedding tears too. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-" "353 days. I heard." Mike was surprised to know she heard all of those walkie talks.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Hopper, about to make Mike, super mad, tells him. "Because I wouldn't let her." He steps in front of us and puts the gun to his side. "The hell is this? Where you've been?"

El responds a bit upset, "Where have you been?" Dad gives her a hug, knowing she's safe makes him happy. Mike, was outraged, "You've been hiding her. You and Y/N have been hiding her this whole time!"

Mike shoves Hopper, causing him to be the bigger man. "Hey, hey, hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper and Mike walk off into the closest room and shuts the door. El comes up to me and gives me a big hug. "Y/N, I've missed you." I hug her back and feel happy tears on my face.

"I think I missed you more. I'm glad you came back to us." El points to the blood on my nose and I wipe it away. "I sensed you before you came through the front door, its not a big deal." She smiles and goes up to Dustin and Lucas.

"Y/N, who is that?" I look at Steve and pull him aside. "I forgot... last year you were the only one who didn't meet her." He raises a brow and I sigh.

"Her name is Eleven, or El for short. She was also experimented on, like me. She had a hand in the stuff with the Demogorgan last year and Upside Down, on accident of course. She escaped last year and my dad and I found her in the woods about a month after all of that stuff happened... El is my sister."

Steve smiles and holds both of my hands. "Eventually you have to formally introduce me to El. Not when the world is at stake." I smile to look at Dustin, Lucas and Eleven all hugging.

"We missed you." says Lucas. "I missed you, too." Dustin saying, "We talked about you pretty much every day." As they pull away from the hug, Dustin's smile catches El off guard.

She pokes at his front teeth and says, "Teeth." "What?" Dustin inquires. "You have teeth." Dustin and Lucas were happy to hear them mentioned. "Oh. You like these pearls?" He proceeds to purr, making Eleven confused.

"Eleven? Hey. Um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max holds out her hand, but Eleven moves right past her. I walk up to Max and put a hand on her shoulder. "She'll warm up to you. It just takes time."

After Eleven reunites with with Joyce and sees Will, Hopper and Mike are done talking, then she walks towards the dining table where, 'Close Gate' was written. Joyce asks, "You opened this gate before, right?" "Yes." El replies.

We all walk towards them in the dining room and see what our next move is. "Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?" She nods her head as Hopper begins to explain what happened.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Hopper explains to Eleven how the gate has grown by a lot sense then, but before they could close it... they needed to get whatever is inside of Will out of him.