𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

El sobs in pain as whatever is inside her leg moves around more and more. "What is that?" Erica asks. "There's something in there." Mike says. "Jesus Christ." Jonathan finally takes action and says, "Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" He grabs my arm and I ask, "Jonathan! What are we doing?!?"

We run towards one of the shops in the mall, particularly the Teriyaki place. "Look for a knife, a cloth, and something for El to bite into." I nod my head as me and Jonathan frantically open all of the drawers. He finds a knife, I find a wooden spoon, gloves and a cloth for El. 

Before we go back, I use my powers to heat up the knife and put it over the hot stove just to be safe. We both run back, and Jonathan kneels in front of her. I hold onto the cloth very tightly Jonathan says, "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" She sobs and says, "Okay."

I put on the gloves and hand over the wood spoon to Mike, "El, biting down on this will help I promise." Mike puts it in El's mouth, and she bites down on it. "Jonathan, let me heat it again." He holds out the knife and I hold out my hand and the electrocute it more.

"Jesus Christ." Dustin mutters. Jonathan holds the knife closer to El's leg. "Holy shit. Holy shit." Mike tells Jonathan, "Do it." Jonathan hesitates at first, then begins to cut her leg open. We all grimace at the sound and blood oozes from the cut.

He drops the knife and I look at him, "Jonathan, I got this." Everyone looks at me before I stick my gloved hand in the cut. It makes an awful sizzle sound as I move my hand around to pull out the part of the Mind Flayer.

Everyone exclaims in shock and El screams and whimpers in pain. "Y/N." Nancy says. "Guys, stop talking." This little shit keeps avoiding me and I groan in frustration. El yells, "Y/N! Stop it! Stop! Stop!" I remove my hand and El starts to sit up.

"I can do it. I can do it." She takes a big deep breath before holding out her hand and using her powers. El slightly struggles and wails in pain. "God!" As it reaches right before the cut, she screams in strength, using all that El can to remove it from her leg.

Her scream was so powerful it breaks the glass behind us, and Steve holds me, so I avoid getting cut. It barely escapes her leg and El raises her hand with the fleshy creature and throws it across the room.

We see Joyce, Hopper and another guy walk in the mall. Dad steps on the small part of the Mind Flayer and El and I smile in relief. We all gather around the central area of the mall and start to talk. El and Dad are having some time together. Especially since El's leg hurts like hell right now.

I stand next to Steve and rest my head on his shoulder. Steve is on my right, and I hold his hand pretty tight. Mike begins with, "The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world."

"And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it." Max adds. "How big is this thing?" Hop asks. "It's big. Thirty feet, at least."

Lucas adds, "Yeah. It sorta destroyed your cabin. Sorry." Dad sighs and Steve asks, "Okay, so, just to be clear, this... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic... weapon?" Nancy replies, "Yes."

"But the Mind Flayer used people and melted them together?" Nancy looks at me and says, "Yes, exactly. Steve sighs and responds, "Yeah, okay. I-Yeah, I'm just making sure." Joyce brings up a good point, "Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?"