𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 - - 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 - - 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑬𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓. 𝒀/𝑵 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I glare at the Russians and hold out my hands and use my powers to kill them. The lightning focuses around their neck and spine, after a few moments they all fall to the ground and I run back to the mini truck where the four are waiting for me. I get booted to the back and Dustin pushes on the gas and books it.

As we go down the hallway I look at Steve and try to see his injuries better. "Steve, what happened?" His words feel slurred, "The Russians happened, baby. You killed their asses so easily." Dustin hits a small bump which causes Robin and Steve to not take it well.

"Jesus, slow down!" "Yeah, what is this, like the Indy 500?" Robin yells. Steve responds to Robin with, "It's the Indy 300." "No, dingus, it's 500!" He argues with, "It's 300!"

I roll my eyes and think something is wrong with them. Steve starts getting all touchy with me, trying to pull me closer to him. I blush but look at him confused. "Shhhh, I can save you Y/N."

I try to sit up again and hear Robin and Steve start laughing randomly. "What's wrong with them?" Erica asks. Dustin responds, "I don't know." Before anything else could happen, Dustin crashes the vehicle into a wall and some barrels and the three of us get pushed against the metal.

"You guys all right back there?" I groan and try to get out of the mini truck and tell Dustin, "They'll be fine." I open the gate and tell Robin and Steve, "Guys, let's go!" I pull Steve and Robin out as he says, "We're coming!"

Dustin walks up to the elevator and slides a keycard. "Here goes nothin'." Steve pouts while walking towards the elevator. "This sucks."

As we go up the three of us look at Steve and Robin as the elevator moves. Robin is currently holding onto a red flatbed cart as Steve is on it. He pulls my hands, and I am now on the cart with Steve.

He sneaks an arm around me and almost makes me a little nauseous cause of his movement. "They seem drunk." Dustin states. Erica asks, "Why would they be drunk?"

Steve falls over and I slightly scream as we both fall to the floor. "Wipeout!" Robin laughs. I groan in pain because of my head. I slightly sit up and put my hand over Steve's forehead to see if his temperature is normal.

"Dustin, he's burning up." I tell him. Steve laughs and mocks me, "You're burning up." Dustin checks his eyes and says, "One sec, one sec. Steve, Steve." I see that they're red, this can't be good.

"God, no. Ow!" I sigh as Steve clings onto me, and I try to look at him. Dustin tells Erica, "His pupils are super dilated." "Maybe he's drugged." I hold Steve's face and ask him, "Are you drugged? What happened?" He boops my nose and tries to kiss me.

I pull away and slightly laugh, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Steve, I know that it's cute, but what did they do to you?" He boops my nose again and I sigh. Dustin asks, "Are you gonna die on us?"

"We all die, my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how... and when." I slightly roll my eyes at Robin and look back at Dustin. He tells the two, "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car."