🌸 12 🌸

It was over two weeks that the boys weren't in any contact. Minho cried every day, he wasn't able to get used to the fact that they had broken up. It was probably because he knew that it was his fault. He knew that if he hadn't reacted the way he had, everything could have been different. But it was too late. It was gone.

Hyunjin did his best to help his friend, he tried to be with him as much as possible. Most of the time they were together he tried to talk to Minho and paid close attention to the conversation so the other didn't think about his now ex boyfriend. It was hard because he didn't know the boy his friend loved so he didn't know what he could and couldn't say. Also, he tried not to mention his boyfriend, so the other didn't feel worse.

Since the breakup his friend had experienced, Hyunjin and Felix haven't met. Hyunjin has been always going home so Minho wasn't alone and suddenly there was no time for his boyfriend. Of course Felix understood but still was kinda annoyed. He missed the times when they were together. All they have been doing was texting and calling, which could never replace the feelings when they met.

During the time Minho was in the shower, Hyunjin was calling with his boyfriend.

,,Sorry but I have to go home after work. I am really sorry honey. Let's meet next time," Hyunjin apologized.

,,Hyunjin-ah," Felix whimpered.

,,I said I'm sorry. He needs me Lix."

,,Yeah, you're right. I don't need you at all. I'll go to The place instead," he ended the call.

,,Felix! Hey!" Hyunjin yelled. ,,Fuck!" he threw the phone on the couch and sat down. He desperately put his hands in his hair pulling at it slightly.

When it came to The place, both boys had stopped visiting it. Why? Because they didn't need to look for anyone anymore. They had each other so they had agreed on not going there. But now, when Hyunjin didn't have time for Felix, the boy decided to go there again. Maybe it was because he wanted some fun, maybe it was because he wanted Hyunjin to realize that he was neglecting him.

,,Was it Felix?" Minho came out of nowhere. Hyunjin didn't even realized when the water stopped running in the bathroom. He quickly lifted up his head not knowing what to say.

,,Yeah," he whispered after a while.

,,You don't have to be always with me. Go to him Hyunjin-ah. Otherwise your relationship will end up just like mine did," Minho sat next to him and rubbed his back lightly. Hyunjin sighed.

,,I just don't want you to be alone," his eyes looked in Minho's, his glance was hopeless.

,,I know. Thank you so much for being with me, but I need to work on it myself from now on. You did your best and I am really thankful."

,,Hyung," Hyunjin pouted. Minho smiled sincerely and hugged his friend comforting him.

In the late evening when Minho finally laid down on his bed, he couldn't fall asleep. Why? Because he missed Jisung so much. He didn't want to give up on him. He couldn't let him go just like this because of his stupid mistake. Minho wanted him back no matter what. Or at least to apologize and then he would see how would his loved one react. If he forgive him, they would get back together. Probably. And if not, Minho would know that he did his best and maybe then he would be able to move on. It would hurt a lot again, but whatever. The boy needed to do something. To have the chance to apologize.

In that evening he started to think about some way how to get to Jisung until he fell asleep.

Hyunjin got to his bed a lot later than the older. He tried to contact Felix but the boy hadn't answered any of the calls and hadn't texted back either. To be honest, Hyunjin was afraid that their relationship would end up just like Minho's. So he made a promise with himself that if Felix wouldn't text or call back until morning, he would go to his apartment.