Entering - Chapter THREE

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING, I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY THAT ROSABELLE'S NICKNAMES ARE ROSIE, ROSE, BELLE AND GALANO. I SWITCH UP THE NICKNAMES DURING SPEECH SO I JUST HOPE YOU KNOW WHO IS WHO WHEN I MENTION THESE NAMES :) 

Rosabelle was awoken by the sun hitting her face, just like the morning on her first day. She opened her eyes, squinting to block out the sun. She sat up in her bed that was warm from her body heat. She reached over to her bedside table and grabbed her hairbrush. She detangled her wavy, brunette hair and eventually jumped out of bed. Once she was all ready for the day, she joined Hermione and walked to the Great Hall for breakfast. 

"It feels strange having them here, doesn't it?" Hermione asked as she sat down at the table. 

Rosabelle put some toast on her plate and answered, "For sure, but it's kind of cool and I-" Rosabelle looked up and saw Viktor Krum staring at Hermione. "Hermione, I think you have an admirer..." Rosabelle said, nudging Hermione's arm and directing her vision towards Viktor Krum. 

Hermione's cheeks went pink and she looked away cutely, making Viktor smile softly. 

"We cannot tell Ron, he will be absolutely heart broken!" Rosabelle laughed and Hermione joined in. 

Fred and George sat down across from Hermione and Rosabelle, blocking Viktor from their sight. 

"How'd your prank go?" Rosabelle asked with a smile on her face. 

"Well, we will find out at around 12:15pm..." George answered. 

"That's awfully specific" Hermione said. 

"Well that's the specific time that Snape enters the potions storage closet for his next class, where a bucket of cream cheese will fall onto him" Fred explained. 

Rosabelle and Hermione began smiling. 

"Pretty good, right?" George asked. 

"Perfect!" Rosabelle laughed. "Tell us later how it went"

"Will do Galano" Fred responded. 

Hermione and Rosabelle stood up and left as they made their way to class. 

"Do you really think Viktor was staring at me?" Hermione asked with a small smile on her dial. 

"Of course he was Hermione! Look at you, you're beautiful, you're smart, your personality is amazing, what is there to not like?" Rosabelle answered.

Hermione blushed and nudged Rosabelle's shoulder, "Thanks Rosie. But you are right, we probably shouldn't tell the guys I don't think it's much anyways, once it's actually something then I guess they will find out." 

"Exactly. I don't think Ron is Viktor's type anyway..." Rosie stated. 

Hermione and Rosabelle laughed. They turned a corner where Rosabelle was accidentally pushed and her books dropped. She turned around to see who she bumped into and when she spun back around Cedric stood infront of her, picking her books up. 

"Here you are" Cedric smiled softly. 

Rosabelle blushed slightly, although she wasn't sure why, "Thank you so much." 

"Are you alright, it seemed like a pretty hard nudge if they knocked your books out of your arms" Cedric asked, with a concerned expression on his face, yet he was still so handsome. 

"Oh yes, I'm fine, thank you..." She smiled. 

"Good," Cedric responded. "See you later," He smiled.