Accidents and embarrassment - Chapter FOURTEEN

HEY GUYS! I THINK THIS MIGHT JUST BE A SHORT CHAPTER, I'M SORRY. I BELIEVE IT'S A FUNNY CHAPTER BUT I WILL GET BACK INTO THE LONGER CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE, I PROMISE. ENJOY ;)) *ALSO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT CEDRIC. I'M TRYING TO DECIDE IF HIS FATE SHOULD BE HOW IT IS NORMALLY (UNALIVE) OR IF I SHOULD KEEP HIM IN??* OKAY, ANYWAY, NOW ENJOY :)))

The next morning, Rosabelle awoke, knowing she had slept in. She sat up on her mattress and noticed that she was all alone. She felt her stomach harden as she touched it. She stood up as she heard nature call... she had to pee... really, really badly. As she stood up, she began untangling her hair from the two plaits she slept in. She walked to the bathroom at the end of the hall and opened the door, her eyes closed. She walked in and from memory tried to navigate her way to the toilet. 

Just as she got close to the toilet basin, Fred said in a giddy tone, "Morning, Galano." 

Rosabelle quickly opened her eyes, seeing Fred standing at the sink with a white towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. 

"Oh my God!" Rosabelle shouted. "I'm sorry, I- I didn't know you were in here I was just going to the bathroom as one does because I had a lot of water before bed and I had to go to the bathroom and I- I... have no clue why I'm telling you this. I'll leave you to it." 

Fred shook his head and laughed. "It's alright, Galano. I'm done anyways." 

"Okay, I'm sorry..." Rosabelle said. 

Fred said once more, "It's alright." As he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

Rosabelle quickly went to the toilet because that whole experience almost made her pee her pants. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands. What had she just done? She couldn't help but feel insanely embarrassed. She collected herself and then left the bathroom. Rosabelle changed into day clothes and headed down stairs for breakfast. As she was walking down the steps, she got a weird feeling, almost a rushing feeling. And for some reason, she knew it wasn't from the incident that had just occurred. It was something else, a strange feeling she had never experienced. Mrs Weasley had made a stack of toast, so Rosabelle grabbed a piece and went to the couch where George, Ron, Harry and Hermione were sitting. Fred came down stairs and joined the conversation. Rosabelle felt her cheeks blush as she saw him trying not to laugh.

"You alright now, Galano?" Fred asked. 

"Yep. Very well." Rosabelle said quickly. 

Ron looked confused, "What happened?"

"She just had a bit of a fright upstairs..." Fred explained, looking at Rosabelle. He winked subtly. 

Rosabelle thought, 

Thank God he didn't tell them...

I wouldn't be able to face the humility...

Fred has really nice abs... I assume they're rock hard...

Later in the day, Rosabelle saw Fred reading the book she gifted him. She put aside her embarrassment and asked, "How are you liking the book?" 

Fred looked up from the pages and made eye contact with Rosabelle, "So far so good." 

"You've turned him into a nerd." George said from the kitchen. "He was up last night reading and wouldn't let me turn the light out." 

Rosabelle laughed, "I'm glad you like it..." 

"It's pretty funny so far." Fred said. 

"It gets better..." Rosabelle said. "Also, George, I'm not a nerd." 

"Yes you are" Fred smirked. 

"How?" Rosabelle asked. 

"You're basically Hermione when it comes to academic stuff, but a little less intense and prideful. Besides, everytime I pass you in school you're reading." Fred explained. 

"Couldn't have said it better, Fred." George praised. 

Fred smiled, "Thanks, George." 

"Well, I'll let you get back to it..." Rosabelle said. 

Rosabelle went into Ginny's room, which was empty. She pulled out her diary and began to write. 

Dear Diary,

I must confess the most humiliating, most embarrassing thing happened to me this morning. So, last night I had way too much to drink before bed which wasn't responsible, I know that know. Anyway, I woke up this morning needing to go to the toilet rather badly. So I pulled myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom with my eyes closed. Little did I know it was occupied by Fred. I opened my eyes to see him in nothing but a towel which was wrapped around his waist. He frightened me, obviously. Except, I must admit... that man is very fit. I mean, his abs were basically waving infront of my face saying, "look at us!" He took it strangely well. Then again, if you look like that in a towel, I guess you would be relatively secure in your own skin. If someone did that to me, I would be incredibly mortified. To be frank, I wouldn't be able to move I'd be so nervous. Fred most definitely wasn't nervous. The boy thought it was funny. He kept laughing and smiling at me acting all frantic. Come to think of the incident, I was rambling on a fair bit. Excusably due to my nerves. Who doesn't speak a lot when they're in awkward situations? Moving on... Christmas was very fun here at the Weasley's. The food was so delicious, infact I'm still full from yesterday. I guess that will happen to you during the holidays. I haven't heard from Mum. I hope she's alright. I've tried not to think about her very much. I felt kind of funny today. I was walking down the stairs and felt a very weird feeling. I couldn't tell what caused it. Maybe I just walked down the stairs too quickly and it was a sign to slow down. No matter what it was, I hope I don't feel it again. It was very strange. I haven't told anyone, as per usual, but I feel a bit nervous going back to school soon. Only because I know when we go back, the second task won't be far away. I only hope it is one that Harry will be good at. Watching the first task was scary enough, I can't imagine what the next task will be. I also hope Cedric is alright through the task. Actually, I hope all the champions do well. I sometimes wish that the triwizard cup wasn't a thing, and everything could just be normal for a year. Then again, what is Hogwarts without abnormality and mischief? Anywho, I should probably get back to everyone. I'll tell you any news if there is some, when I get the chance. 

- Rosabelle G.