Chapter Ten

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER! KIDNAPPING, ABUSE, R@PE, AND BAD SELF HARM!

~~Normal perspective~~

You couldn't breathe. Something was around your neck. You opened your eyes to see your boyfriend, who had his hand tightly around your neck holding you up off the ground. "You know you can't escape. Stupid bitch." He said as he slammed you to the floor before kicking you in the stomach. He then got on top of you in a straddling position to hold you down, punching you in the face and smashing a beer bottle over your head. You felt blood starting to drip from your nose and the side of your head as tesrs ran down your face. You tried to say something. Anything. But nothing came out. The only sounds you could make were whimpers as he stood up, throwing a glass vase at you, which shattered on your head. You winced as the glass peirced your skin. He kicked you in the stomach one last time, making sure to kick with all of his strength, before walking away, leaving you to slowly bleed out.

Your eyes shot open as you jolted awake, your heart racing and body trembling. Your breathing picked up as tears ran down your cheeks.

'Fuck..'

Another nightmare.

After what felt like forever, you managed to gain control of your breathing, and you slowly calmed down. You wiped the tears from your face before looking out the small window in your room.

'I should go for a walk. Get out for a bit.'

You got up and changed into some casual clothes before grabbing your phone and earbuds and exiting your room. You went to the bathroom to wash yoir face before going to find Sarv, who was in the kitchen.

"Hey Sarv, I'm going out for a walk." You said. Sarv turned to you and smiled. "Ok. Have fun!" She said, waving. You waved back before leaving the kitchen and heading to the door. You wanted to tell Ruv as well, but you had no idea where he was since he wasn't in the kitchen with Sarv.

You stepped outside, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. It was a nice day out. Not too hot, not too cold. You almost smiled a little as you plugged your earbuds into your phone and put them in, turning on some music before starting your walk.

You passed by a nearby alley when you felt someone grab you, causing you to drop your phone, along with your earbuds. You tried to scream but you felt the person quickly cover your mouth as they dragged you into the alley where no one could see. "Shhhhhh.." They said as they put a blindfold over your eyes and a gag in your mouth.

You felt the person remove your clothes and heard them removing their own. You were frozen in fear. You couldn't fight back as they climbed on top of you, grinding their erect member against you.

Tears filled your eyes as they shoved themself inside you, quickly and roughly thrusting. You tried to scream, but no sound came out as you were gagged. Their breathing became shaky and they bit your neck to keep themselves quiet. They didn't want anyone to find them after all.

They continued thrusting hard and fast, biting your neck harder as they started to reach their climax.

"Fffuuuuuucck~" The person whispered as they thrusted harder and faster, soon pulling out and cumming on your stomach. They then released your neck and got off you.

You heard shuffling and a zip before feeling the person redress you. You then felt something cover your mouth and nose with a cloth. Your tears soaked into the blindfold, and you felt all your strength and energy leaving your body as you slipped into unconsciousness.