sixteen | don't ever leave

ATHENA

The bright lights, the smell of alcohol, and those blue eyes staring into my soul are the only things taking my attention.

Reid opened another club. I've been mad at him for three days straight.

"I actually do collect coins." The guy I met at the bar of another one of Reid's club says.

"That's awesome." I lie. "Is that the only thing you like to do?"

"I like to dance." He nods and stares at me as I stare at Reid.

"I love dancing." I say, placing my hand in his. "Do you like dancing with other people?"

"Fuck yeah, I do. Especially girls like you." He answers and I internally cringe. "I wouldn't mind dancing with you right now."

Nerd.

"Let's go then." I smirk and lead him to the dance floor.

He stares at my ass as I guide him to the middle of the dance floor.

When I get there, I wrap my arms around his neck and look at Reid as I begin to dance on the stranger.

I didn't catch his name.

He dances with me, matching my rhythm.

I can feel Mr. mystery guy's erection.

It's crazy how I can do that to him so easily. If I gave this guy a chance I bet he would have sex with me in a heartbeat.

I unwrap my arms around the strangers neck and begin to circle around him before dancing on him again with my backside to his front.

My glare is set on Reid.

Asshole.

Am I maybe overreacting?

Obviously.

Would I admit that out loud?

No.

Five minutes pass of dancing with this stranger and Reid stays in the same place.

I turn back around and meet face to face with Stranger.

I wrap my arms around his neck again and pull him closer.

My mouth is so close to his ear. Almost touching.

"I really want you to fuck me." I whisper the lie into his ear.

"Right now?" He asks.

"Soon. But first, I want you to kiss my neck and then work your way to my mouth and then we can find a private place." I explain and I can see the anticipation in his eyes when we pull away. "Start kissing my neck, your wasting your time."

"Yes ma'am." He says before diving in.

I might give him the chance.

Reid making me wait for him is getting annoying. I'm always frustrated.

I keep my eyes on Reid as Stranger kisses my neck, I can feel him sucking on a certain spot.

Just so he can hurry up I let out a, fake, soft moan.

He hurries up and finally presses his lips to mine.

His eyes are closed but mine are wide open as I stare at Reid, a smirk visible on my face as I kiss the Stranger back.

Reid's face tells me everything. He's pissed. He's jealous of the Stranger.

When the Stranger pulls away, I grab his hand and lead him to where the restrooms are supposed to be.