twenty-one | massage

ATHENA

I woke up tangled with Reid's naked body. His arms are wrapped around me, my arms are wrapped around him. My legs are over his.

Why are my legs so sore?

I look over Reid's shoulder for the clock but it doesn't say anything. It might be unplugged.

I unwrap myself from Reid's body as I try to reach for my phone but it isn't there.

Shit, I think I might have left it in the car last night.

Shit, we still need to bring the coffee table in.

I try to get out of Reid's arms but he just pulls me closer to his chest.

"Sleep." He states and I almost laugh.

"I don't know what time it is." I announce, looking around the room.

"The clock." He answers, his eyes remaining closed.

"It's unplugged." I tell him as a smirk grows on his face.

"My bad, might have went a little too hard last night." He finally opens his eyes as I roll my eyes.

"We should get up." I suggest, moving to get up but Reid is holding me tightly.

"What's the hurry, baby?" He asks.

"I think I left my phone in the car." I answer.

"Do you want me to go get it for you?" He questions and I just shake my head.

"I'll get it later when we bring the coffee table in." I stretch to ease the soreness in my legs.

"Let's get up then." Reid announces as he gives me a forehead kiss before unwrapping his arms around me.

He gets up from the bed and stretches for a moment before picking up his boxers on the ground and putting them on. He turns around and picks me up, bridal style, and walks us over to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confusion spreading around my face.

"Your legs hurt right?" He asks as he places me down on the counter, the cold marble hitting my bare ass.

"Their just sore." I shrug.

"And I'm sorry for that." He replies, grabbing my toothbrush, running it under water, and putting toothpaste on it before passing it on to me. "I don't want you to be in pain all day."

"What are you going to do?" I question, curiosity spreading through my veins as I start brushing my teeth.

"Give you a massage." He answers, a smirk growing on his lips as he puts toothpaste on his toothbrush that he had ran under water. He puts it in his mouth and stares at me as I stare at him.

After I spit my toothpaste out, rinse my toothbrush and my mouth, I hand it back to Reid so he can put it away for me. I realize my throat is sore.

I don't remember giving Reid head.

I put my knees to my chest to cover myself up and to try to keep myself warm.