twenty-three | intimacy

ATHENA

I wake to the turbulence of the private jet. I hold onto Reid tighter but instead it's just a body pillow.

I instantly frown and try to look around for Reid but can't find him anywhere.

I close my eyes as I try to block out the noise of the turbulence but I can't control how I feel on the shaky plane. I open my eyes to find Reid walking towards me.

He softly lays down next to me like he was before and holds me in his arms.

He was probably in the restroom or something.

"Sorry baby, I went to do some work while you slept." He kisses my hair as I inhale his scent.

He holds me tight as the turbulence begins to die down.

I've tried to avoid planes because of turbulence.

I wrap my arms and legs around Reid, inching to get closer.

We haven't had sex since the first time we had sex.

We've been busy. Really busy.

We still have two more hours until we land.

The turbulence has stopped.

We should waste time.

I begin to kiss him, planting soft kisses from his arms to his chest to his neck to his jaw to his lips.

He kisses me back, his hand caressing my face.

And then, he makes love to me on a plane.

I love being Reid's wife.

After we landed, Reid had taken me to a mall and let me go on a shopping spree.

I made him give a big tip to Victoria's Secret after what we did to the dressing room.

When we got back to our private home for the next three days, I had tried on most of the clothes I got before Reid had pulled me into his lap and began kissing me.

His hands are placed on my barely covered ass as he kisses me.

Before Reid had pulled me into his lap, I was trying on a short dress he picked out. He loved it so much that he's taking it off so fast.

"God, I love this dress." I groan against his lips.

The dress is so comfortable.

"I'll love it more when it ends up on the floor." He mumbles against my lips as he removes the dress and throws it behind him, a small thud indicating it landed on the floor.

I had already taken off my bra when I was putting that dress on since it was padded.

"I love your breasts." He moves his head to kiss my tits. "I love your waist. I love your hips. I love your ass. I love your neck. I love your mouth. I love your eyes. I love your nose. I love your soft hair. I love your legs. And I fucking love your sweet pussy."