Chapter 17 Wrong flight

Chloe P.O.V

"Luke wake up we have a flight to catch!" I say pushing my boyfriend. He mumbles something before swatting me away with his hand. " Lucas Hemmings get the fuck up!" I say pulling on his arm. Luke groans and sits up. " We have to get to the airport." I say. Luke nods running his fingers through his hair. " Okay give me a minute." I get off the bed and text my mom that I'll be home soon. I wait for Luke downstairs where I eat some breakfast and talk to his brother Jack. "Luke are you ready? We have no time for you to do your hair." I yell upstairs. Luke somes downstairs with a snap back wearing his you complete mess tank that I absolutly love on him. We get to the airport with enough time to spare. " What gate is it again?" Luke asks. I look up from my phone and at the gate numbers. " Gate L." I say. Luke follows after me as we take a seat waiting for our flight. We get on the plane a few minutes later when I feel something is not right.

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"Is this plane going to Sydney?" I ask. Luke looks at the screen on the seat in front of him's head rest and sollows audibly. " No- no." He stammers. " What where are we going?!" I ask nervously. " Not Sydney looks like where headed to um... California.." I look at Luke my eyes wide. "What the hell Luke I swore the gate said Sydney!" I scream. Luke presses the button above his head and s flight attendant walks over. "Yes sir?"
"Hi um where is this plane going?" Luke asks. "California sir LAX airport." She says. Luke palens. " Is there a way to get off this flight we should be going to Sydney." I say. " Oh no miss the plane is already in flight." I mentally curse as I thank her and she walks away. " We are so screwed! How did this happenen?" I yell looking at our ticket and freeze it says California on it. " Luke..." He looks at the ticket hs eyes widen. " My brother must have been palanning on going to to LA and printed the tix at the same time I printed ours which are back at hime this is just great!" Luke says. I sigh and think about how worried my mom and Luke's must be, " My mom prob thinks we've been kidnapped Luke." I say. Luke nods. i try to relax but I can't. The plane lands and I call my mom once we get off the plane.

"Chloe! where have you been?" She screams. " We took the wrong flight mom we're in LA we picked up the wrong tix when we left." I say and start to cry. Luke holds me and kisses my hair as he takes my phone and talks to my mom before hanging up. " She can't do anything. She said she will try and buy tix but in the mean time she said call your aunt or uncle." I frown not wanting to talk to my relitives but know I have no choice so I call my mom's second sister Diane.

"Hey it's Chloe how are you? Um listen could you pick me up from LAX?" She agrees as Luke and I get our bags and wait outside. "Chloe?" I turn and see my aunt and feel relived. "Hi thanks for picking us up" I say.
"Sure and who is this?" She asks indicating Luke. "I'm Chloe's boyfriend, Luke." he say. Her eyes widen as she looks him up and down. " Oh you don't seem like her type." She says. " Well  I am her type, we've been together for two years." Luke says. My aunt looks at him closer. " Wait are you in  a band by chance?" Luke nods. " Five seconds of summer I play guitar and am the lead singer." He says. " I knew I saw you somewhere!:" she says. I pick up my bags and put them in the trunk as Luke follows. We crawl in the back seat and sit in the quite as a song comes on the radio. i look over at Luke who smiles.  I start singing along, "Don't stop doing what your doing cause everytime you move the the beat it gets harder for me and you know and you know and you know and you know.!" Luke laughs and my aunt just looks at us through the rereveiw mirror looking very lost until the radio person says what band it is. 

"Oh that's yoru band!" She chirps as we pull up to the house which is bigger than I remembered. " Ha yeah it is!" Luke says as we get out. We drag out bags into the spare room upstairs as I unpack. " what are you unpacking for?" Luke asks. " I feel gross I need to shower." i say. " don't leave me." He whines and brings me closer to him his hands around my hips his lips pressed to my neck.  I  try to move but can't as he moves his lips to my own lips. " Let me join baby?" I shake my head as he squeezes one of my boobs. " Lucas hemming!" I say with mock dismay. He laughs and kisses me again. " Kidding  I'll be in here." I  smack him  lightly and pull away.   After a nice shower I go back into the room and find Luke  looking down at his phone. " Um.. Chloe?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I just got a text from Calum saying I have an interview today." He says. " Cancel  then."  I say. " No it's here in LA." Luke says. " Oh I an drive you to the place then." I offer. Luke  nods as I plop down on the bed next to him. He presses his lips on mine and this soon turns into a make out session that makes us late to the interview and with Luke wearing his flannel up so that it hides the hickey I left him. 

"I can only guess who that is from." Michael says. I shrug as Luke blushes. " My mom can't know Chloe." He says. " Just for that I will give you another one." I say. Luke smirks. " Lukey I'm cold." I say. He sighs and slips off his flannel and wraps it around me. " Now everyone can see the beautiful mark I left on you even your fans who know you're mine." I say. " Of course they do." Luke says smiling. " Want to get pizza after this?" Calum suggest. Michael nods happily like a puppy making Ashton giggle which is one of my favorite sounds ever.