Chapter 15 First Flight Home

Luke P.O.V

Tour is finally over meaning in a few hours I'll be seeing Chloe for the first time since seeing her in New York, that and just in time to camp out to see Green Day( as I discovered from an email from a friend)

" Can't believe were going home!" Ashton says

"Know right feels like forever." Michael says fluffing his blue hair. I watch as Calum goes to get food while Michael calls Harper. I want to text Chloe but I know surprising her would be better. I sit in a chair waiting watching Michael pacing the length of the row of chairs and getting slightly frustrated with his phone pressed to his ear.

" I don't mean to hurt you really..." He says. Oh no he must be breaking up with Harper. I could see why though, she's really shy and he's not and in this case opposites don't attract. "Yeah I know but.. hey Harper friends right?" He sighs and runs a hand through his hair before hanging up.

"You two done?" He nods drawing a long deep breath. "Yeah we were too different but it's alright she says were friends so that's good." I nod noticing Calum walking back just as our plane is called. I get up and smirk as he shoves his nuggets in his mouth and runs to get his bags. " What took you so long?" Ashton asks giggling. " Long ass line." Calum says as we all find our seats. I'm next to Ash we texts Darcy just as the flight attendants go over flight safety. I fall asleep on the plane and wake a while later to Calum shaking me gently.

Lukey wake up were home." I turn my head and open my eyes slowly. I get up and get my things and get off the plane.'

Chloe P.O.V

I'm waiting for Luke holding a sign that says

WELCOME HOME :LUKE!!! I take a sip of my hot tea and pull my thin hoodie around my body. I hear over the intercom that his flight has come in. " Excited?" Olivia asks as she leans against the wall. "Yes I've missed Calum."Olivia says smiling. I nod as I look through the crowd of travelers. I can make out Luke's figure coming toward me. I drop my sign and run towards him screaming.

"Luke!" I yell. Luke smiles and picks me up and spins me around his lips crashing on to mine as he kisses me his hand moving up my back, my legs wrap around him as I press my nose against his. " I missed you babe." I whisper softly. " You too beautiful." He breaths. I let go of Luke and walk over to my sign on the ground. " I made this." I say holding it up. Luke smiles as we wait to get the rest of his bags.

" Got everything?" Luke nods as we go to my car. We get in my car and I lean over and kiss Luke. The kiss lasts a while as I place both my hands on his cheeks before pulling away.  " I love you penguine boy." I whisper giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before  starting up the car. On the ride home Luke talks about tour and a song he wrote when he was thinking of our break up and how he's going to camp out to see Green Day who will be here next week. " Sounds like tour was great and then you guys will do a tour next year right?" I ask. Luke nods as I pull up at his house. " Want to stay over?" Luke asks. " No you  just got home your mom will want to see you." I say. " Right oh and Friday your meeting my dad and my brothers." He says. " W-what?" I stutter. 

"My mum and dad got divorced a little before I met you a year before you moved here. Also  I have two older brothers Jack and Ben I've told them about you too." Luke says. I nod trying not to look stressed. Luke leans over and kisses me and gets out to get his bags. I get out too and hug him tightly as Liz comes out making it a group hug. "See you later  beautiful." Luke says as he goes inside. I smile as I drive away.